The Student Room Group

failing resits URGENNNNTT

i need some hlep guys

last yr i got BCD in a levels
im planning to retake all but at this point if i focus chaning that b i got into an A i will fail my other subjects which are bio and chem. im planning to not go to my a level exam for psych that i got a B in as theres no point and i wont bother to revise for it since i dont think i can do better hence why im onnly going to focus on bio and chem which are CD.

i got into uni they rquire BCC a B in a science i need your guys honest opinion on what to do

please help me as my exams are in a matter of days
Original post by Xzizzi
i need some hlep guys

last yr i got BCD in a levels
im planning to retake all but at this point if i focus chaning that b i got into an A i will fail my other subjects which are bio and chem. im planning to not go to my a level exam for psych that i got a B in as theres no point and i wont bother to revise for it since i dont think i can do better hence why im onnly going to focus on bio and chem which are CD.

i got into uni they rquire BCC a B in a science i need your guys honest opinion on what to do

please help me as my exams are in a matter of days

Then Just focus on Bio and Chem.

However if you know where your weaknesses were for Psychology exam that prevented you from getting an A, I would go for it but dont focus too much, just maybe revise the day before. You already have a B therefore just give it try if you an A you an A otherwise B is a great grade too.

Good Luck
Reply 2
no i meant like i achieved a grade b last year for a levels for my application for uni this yr im retaking for the sake of juggling out i dont think i would achieve an B again this year honstyl i feel like ill acheved an C would my uni still consider my old grade that i got last year since my retake is lower than the orginal
Original post by Gracejohn867
Then Just focus on Bio and Chem.

However if you know where your weaknesses were for Psychology exam that prevented you from getting an A, I would go for it but dont focus too much, just maybe revise the day before. You already have a B therefore just give it try if you an A you an A otherwise B is a great grade too.

Good Luck
Original post by Xzizzi
no i meant like i achieved a grade b last year for a levels for my application for uni this yr im retaking for the sake of juggling out i dont think i would achieve an B again this year honstyl i feel like ill acheved an C would my uni still consider my old grade that i got last year since my retake is lower than the orginal

DEFINITELY. You always present the highest grade whether achieved in first attempt or in multiple attempts.

Good Luck
Reply 4
so they would consider my highest grade B in psychology even when i get a D in this year round because i cant withdraw it anymore

Quick Reply

Latest