The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Soas offer has CONFUSED me ; Politics and IR

Hi, yesterday i got an offer from soas for BBB and i applied for politics and international relations with the grades ABB, the course entry requirements were AAA. I am really happy i got that as an offer, but totally flabbergasted as to how i got it? is it a mistake? does anyone know how/why this could have happened?
Thank you!
Original post by hansbananz
Hi, yesterday i got an offer from soas for BBB and i applied for politics and international relations with the grades ABB, the course entry requirements were AAA. I am really happy i got that as an offer, but totally flabbergasted as to how i got it? is it a mistake? does anyone know how/why this could have happened?
Thank you!

Curious. According to the SOAS web page their normal requirements are AAB with ABB for contextual applicants. Are you also doing an an EPQ?

https://www.soas.ac.uk/study/find-course/ba-politics-and-international-relations
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Reply 2
This happened to me with law ! I got accepted with BBC predicted when the contextual offer is ABB or AAB I am really surprised as well they offered it me for BBB grades maybe not that many people are applying this year but I’m still very grateful
Original post by hansbananz
Thank you!

Congratulations on your offer hansbananz! Please be reassured that if we've made you an offer, it wouldn't be a mistake 🙂 if you would like any further reassurance, please feel free to drop us an email with your UCAS number ([email protected])

Katie 🙂
(Marketing, Student Recruitment and Admissions)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending