The Student Room Group

scared my mistakes as a teenager will catch up to me in the future

when i was a teenager i had no respect for myself and i was constantly craving attention, i was in a bad place for a really long time and used to seek solace in boys, i slept around a lot which im not proud of but i’m terrified because in the past i’ve sent so many nudes to people that i know and some to strangers some with my face in them.. i know i shouldn’t have done it but now i’m so scared it will ruin my future, i’m very talented at what i do and wouldn’t want stupid mistakes to hinder my opportunities in the future.. i’d mostly put it behind me as i’m now 22 but i’m living with this never ending feeling of impending doom that one day my family will disown me and everyone will know about my past❤️*🩹
Reply 1
Original post by frontal-piggy
when i was a teenager i had no respect for myself and i was constantly craving attention, i was in a bad place for a really long time and used to seek solace in boys, i slept around a lot which im not proud of but i’m terrified because in the past i’ve sent so many nudes to people that i know and some to strangers some with my face in them.. i know i shouldn’t have done it but now i’m so scared it will ruin my future, i’m very talented at what i do and wouldn’t want stupid mistakes to hinder my opportunities in the future.. i’d mostly put it behind me as i’m now 22 but i’m living with this never ending feeling of impending doom that one day my family will disown me and everyone will know about my past❤️*🩹
I am the exact same, although I am still that teenager today. It was bad last year it was all the time, but recently I’ve just realised I just need too ******* get on with it. You honestly do not have to worry, everyone makes mistakes in there lives and it’s not like your the only person to have done this before. Now for the worrying about the face thing, yes that was abit stupid😂, however I really don’t think anyone cares enough to bait you out after all these years, and if they do they really have nothing going for them. You’re worried about your family finding out and things, however because it’s so far on the past they’d honestly probably just laugh about it and tell you how stupid you are. Your loved by your family and friends, do not let some mistake years ago hinder your ability to move forward.

Quick Reply

Latest