The Student Room Group

Bulgaria Medicine 2024

Hey!
I’m a student from Germany who is applying to Plovdiv, Sofia or Varna this year (i don’t have a preference yet, but I’m tending to Plovdiv).
Anybody else from germany or the EU? :smile:
I would love to connect with as many people as possible who have the same goal as me!
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Clara126
Hey!
I’m a student from Germany who is applying to Plovdiv, Sofia or Varna this year (i don’t have a preference yet, but I’m tending to Plovdiv).
I would love to connect with as many people as possible who have the same goal as me!

Hello, I’m currently studying medicine in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria. If you need help with anything you can tell me. Which agency are you applying with?
Hey!
Hey, planning on applying for Plovdiv
Reply 3
Hey!

Hello mate!
I am also looking at Bulgaria for Oct 2024 intake.

Looking to apply through Interhecs.

not decided whether sofia or plovdiv.
Reply 4
Original post by sp146
Hello mate!
I am also looking at Bulgaria for Oct 2024 intake.
Looking to apply through Interhecs.
not decided whether sofia or plovdiv.

I’m going through interhecs now, had a good experience so far
Reply 5
I’m going through interhecs now, had a good experience so far

Which Uni you going at?
Have you started prep for Exams?
hii!! im also looking forward to applying in bds this year to Plovdiv or Sofia. im not sure where yet. Im so confused about everything. Im currently in the UK (in my year 1 of psyc but i wanna change to bds) but im originally from Pakistan. I dont know if I should go w one of the agencies bc i dont really know if they charge and if they're actually helpful. and How do I book the sofia entrance exam bc there is no option to do that as compared to plovdiv... and does anyone know which one of the two i should choose?
Reply 7
Go with agency. It is so less hassle. I tried applying alone, it is not worth it.
Apply early and you'll not be charged hefty fees.
I will be studying at Trakia for OCT 24.
Let me know If I can help
Reply 8
Hey!

Hey! I know Varna isn't your first choice but i'm considering going there :smile:
Hey!
Hi, i am also living in Germany and i am planning to apply myself to the medical universities in Bulgaria, perhaps
to Sofia or Plovdiv. Maybe we could stay in touch and support each other?
Original post by Saranglee
Hi, i am also living in Germany and i am planning to apply myself to the medical universities in Bulgaria, perhaps
to Sofia or Plovdiv. Maybe we could stay in touch and support each other?

Hey there.
I'm applying from UK.
Lmk if you require any help
Reply 11
Original post by ggmaz006
Hey! I know Varna isn't your first choice but i'm considering going there :smile:

Hello! I have a WhatsApp group with a few other Varna applicants, if you’d like to join, do let me know and I’ll send you a link!
Good luck!
Hi all,
I'm also preparing for the Varna exam in May, let me know if there is a chat/group where we can discuss exam questions. For some reason it won't let me PM people yet as I have a new account.
I'm from the UK and applying for Plovdiv 2024. I'd appreciate it if you let me know if find a groupchat or any other resources for Plovdiv. Thanks.
Original post by hel.
Hello! I have a WhatsApp group with a few other Varna applicants, if you’d like to join, do let me know and I’ll send you a link!
Good luck!

Hey! Could you send me the link for the gc - taking the Varna Exam in May 🙂
Reply 15
Original post by Denispekel
Hey! Could you send me the link for the gc - taking the Varna Exam in May 🙂

Hiya! I’ll send you a pm now^^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending