The Student Room Group

Ministry of Defence Degree Apprenticeship

Has anyone done the degree apprenticeship program for MOD and have you been invited to AC?
Reply 1
Original post by youmama
Has anyone done the degree apprenticeship program for MOD and have you been invited to AC?
What is an AC? and what apprenticeship is it with MOD? I have to do my personal statement right now?
Original post by NOZZIE
What is an AC? and what apprenticeship is it with MOD? I have to do my personal statement right now?

AC means Assessment Centre
Reply 3
Original post by youmama
I have my personal statement for it about a week ago and haven't heard back from them since. I applied to level 4 Finance which progresses onto the degree apprenticeship.
Has anyone heard anything more since submitting their personal statement?
Reply 5
Original post by ReviseSleeping
Has anyone heard anything more since submitting their personal statement?
I haven’t heard anything. I think they give a date on the application on when they are conducting ACs
Original post by pjoby20
I haven’t heard anything. I think they give a date on the application on when they are conducting ACs

Neither have I. When I looked earlier the application portal says that interviews etc will be conducted from this week going forward but my application only shows as received. Oh well.
Reply 7
Neither have I. When I looked earlier the application portal says that interviews etc will be conducted from this week going forward but my application only shows as received. Oh well.

oh damn yh ur right it said they plan to take interviews 2nd-19th April. Hopefully they just delayed I don't think anyone has been invited for an interview
Original post by pjoby20
oh damn yh ur right it said they plan to take interviews 2nd-19th April. Hopefully they just delayed I don't think anyone has been invited for an interview

Yeah hopefully it is just a delay and we hear something in the coming days/weeks. :smile:
Reply 9
Yeah hopefully it is just a delay and we hear something in the coming days/weeks. :smile:

hey man, I hate to say it but I got interviewed for MOD digital tech course. I rejected the interview tho as I already had a different offer.
Reply 10
I just got an email saying that I have been selected to attend an interview and they will get back to me with interview slots!
Original post by pjoby20
I just got an email saying that I have been selected to attend an interview and they will get back to me with interview slots!
how did you perform in the interview. I recently had one as well . Do you have any ideas when we will hear back
Good luck tho
Original post by vincent234
how did you perform in the interview. I recently had one as well . Do you have any ideas when we will hear back
Good luck tho

I think it went well! I was happy with how I performed. They said we won’t hear back in a while tho I think he said not to expect anything before the first week of may
Original post by pjoby20
I think it went well! I was happy with how I performed. They said we won’t hear back in a while tho I think he said not to expect anything before the first week of may

same i applied to the London branch, don’t think many applied in general tho should be good hopefully

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending