The Student Room Group

I have lost all motivation

I’m a year 13 student doing a levels and btecs
I have litreally lost it. I feel as though I’m here but I’m not. School is drawing me out is bad and my routine of revising and my personal routine is all messed up. I revise all the time yet I feel like I know nothing. I have lost some friends so now I feel kinda lonely. I also have been off track in my religion such as not praying my 5 daily prayers and not reciting the Quran as often. I feel like giving up and forgetting about my education but the fact that I want to go to kings for uni is the only reason pushing me. Can someone please give me some advice on how to balance my time and get out of this slump. Thank you 🫶🏽
Sounds like you're burning out a bit, take some time to relax and build back up. Try and make a routine on your phone's calendar when you're ready to get back at it, to-do lists can also help.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Sounds like you're burning out a bit, take some time to relax and build back up. Try and make a routine on your phone's calendar when you're ready to get back at it, to-do lists can also help.

Thank you I have organised everything into notion and a Google calendar and I’m taking it once step at a time to avoid being burnt out again. Thank you for your advice
Original post by Ha-

Thank you I have organised everything into notion and a Google calendar and I’m taking it once step at a time to avoid being burnt out again. Thank you for your advice

No worries! Notion is amazing I use it for all my notes, hope it works out!

Quick Reply

Latest