The Student Room Group

TSR Study Together - STEM vs Humanities!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
Yes it’s a thread you post on. And I think the humanities team is actually outnumbered lol (I’m Team stem btw) if you join at 5:00 uk time, you’ll have an hour and a half to participate :smile:

Team Humanities is definitely outnumbered as it stands, but they might well turn out to be the most dedicated team :cool: We'll soon find out!
Reply 81
Team STEM let's go
I'd really like to join team STEM! further maths, bio chem physics for the win
GO STEM
I love history but that's the only humanity I like lol.
Reply 83
Team humanities please!
Original post by Pwca
Team Humanities is definitely outnumbered as it stands, but they might well turn out to be the most dedicated team :cool: We'll soon find out!

really? i thought it would be stem!!! well, team humanities are going to win this 🥇!
Let's go team stem!
I'm looking forward to studying with you all tomorrow. :yep:

Remember the time: 4.30pm to 6.30pm
Reply 88
Original post by 5hyl33n

Omg you reminded me thanks so much! Do we have to be here for the whole time or like just an hour?
Original post by 5hyl33n

oop- I forgot it was tmr, time flies by. I shall try to make it and work throughout the time see you all there x
Original post by study23!
Omg you reminded me thanks so much! Do we have to be here for the whole time or like just an hour?

It's completely up to you how long you spend. :smile:
Original post by Tatakae L
oop- I forgot it was tmr, time flies by. I shall try to make it and work throughout the time see you all there x

Don't worry, I also forgot. :tongue:
Reply 92
Team STEM and haven't done a humanity since GCSE gang let's gooooooo......if I had the option to do none, I would have done none.
Can I join in? I'm prospective Cultural Studies MA student (in sep) but as I have been away from University life for a while ( years) I feel I need to get into the studying frame of mind again, getting in as much reading and learning as I can. Team Humanities for me!
Original post by Schnauzerquester
Can I join in? I'm prospective Cultural Studies MA student (in sep) but as I have been away from University life for a while ( years) I feel I need to get into the studying frame of mind again, getting in as much reading and learning as I can. Team Humanities for me!

anyone can join!
Original post by vnayak
Team STEM and haven't done a humanity since GCSE gang let's gooooooo......if I had the option to do none, I would have done none.

yay team stem!
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
anyone can join!

Well I will join then and boost team Humanities numbers a little
Reply 97
Team STEM!!
studying IB HL Biology & Chemistry :>
Reply 98
I'm already in but I do Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Computer Science.
Team STEM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending