The Student Room Group

TSR Study Together - STEM vs Humanities - Second Session

:woo: TSR Study Together - STEM vs Humanities :woo:
Session Two - 27th February 2024

Welcome to everyone who's joining for the first time and welcome back to people who were here last week :smile: This thread is for the second session of TSR Study Together STEM vs Humanities! This is a social and supportive place to study alongside other students and keep yourself motivated :yep:

You can find more info on how it works here and it’s open to everyone! :dance: Work on whatever you need to during the session, just make sure to check in and some point so I know you've joined us. You can post just the once, come back at the end, or keep dropping in throughout the session - whatever works for you!

So to kick off, introduce yourself below, let others know what you're hoping to get done this evening and tell us what your essential revision snacks are! I'll be checking in throughout the evening and will be handing out the rep points towards the end :biggrin: Good luck all! :badger:

TSR Study Together - STEM vs Humanities

(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

I will join you guys around 5.30 (still doing lab work atm!) :biggrin:
I will probably be chilling and providing moral support as it was my first day back in school following my chest infection. I might try and get some work done on my geography NEA if I feel up to it.
Hello! I'll be doing a lecture and am hoping to also finish a writing assignment. My favorite study snack is hot chocolate :biggrin:
(edited 1 month ago)
Plan:

An inorganic topic that I can’t remember the name of. Will explain the concept later. Haha.
Make a start on lab report
I am Tatakae L, only one of the best people ever and I am trying to at least do my cognitive mindmap first and the rest of my list is on my gyg, which YOU SHOULD ALL FOLLOW RN BC ITS AMAZING , (jk it isnt, its barely mediocre) but yh. See you later with my update <3
Original post by penguingirl18
Hello! I'll be doing a lecture and am hoping to also finish a writing assignment. My favorite study snack is hot chocolate :biggrin:

Ooooh that's given me hot chocolate cravings... What's the writing assignment you're working on?

Original post by 5hyl33n
Plan:

An inorganic topic that I can’t remember the name of. Will explain the concept later. Haha.
Make a start on lab report

I love hearing about new things and they do say it helps you learn if you explain it to other people so come back and tell us about the mystery inorganic topic!
Reply 7
Hoping to get a mix of differentiation and integration done during the session!
Reply 8
i’m going to finish off homework then start on sociology revision
Reply 9
Hi all
my plan is to do my english hwk and make flashcards for history☑️
Hellooo! I’m writing this on the loo 🤣 When I get into my room I will be writing my assigned German essay. It is due tomorrow and I started it yesterday but couldn’t bring myself to do anymore. It’s the first essay in German we’ve ever had to write which is quite scary but I’m hoping I do well on it! I was worried that I was going to procrastinate it so this works quite well as it forces me to do it :biggrin: I’ll come back in about an hour, hoping to have written a good bit of the body. Good luck everyone! #TeamSTEM (although I’m doing more of a humanity 🤣)
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I will probably be chilling and providing moral support as it was my first day back in school following my chest infection. I might try and get some work done on my geography NEA if I feel up to it.

Bless you hoping you are feeling 1000x times better than beforehand xx. These infections are nasty😕👎
Reply 12
I have a mathematics mock tomorrow but I'm really fine with Maths so I'll be using this time to revise for my Computer Science mock on Thursday. I really need help with the Skeleton code for AQA so if anyone else is doing AQA CS, we can help each other?
Does anyone have Flora and would anyone like to create a room on there? I don’t really know how to share the QR code though 😅
I forgot about this and I legit just did an hour of organic chemistry revision for my test thursday 😭

But I will now do 45 mins Further Maths pure notes, and then my 15 min daily revision on biology how proteins are formed.

Signing in for team stem 😎
@sab3rrr what are you covering in sociology at the moment? And same question for you @Trickia, what are you doing your history flashcards on?

Original post by raindropxox
Hellooo! I’m writing this on the loo 🤣 When I get into my room I will be writing my assigned German essay. It is due tomorrow and I started it yesterday but couldn’t bring myself to do anymore. It’s the first essay in German we’ve ever had to write which is quite scary but I’m hoping I do well on it! I was worried that I was going to procrastinate it so this works quite well as it forces me to do it :biggrin: I’ll come back in about an hour, hoping to have written a good bit of the body. Good luck everyone! #TeamSTEM (although I’m doing more of a humanity 🤣)

@raindropxox did you know that @penguingirl18 is looking to start a German language Study Together?
Original post by study23!
I forgot about this and I legit just did an hour of organic chemistry revision for my test thursday 😭

But I will now do 45 mins Further Maths pure notes, and then my 15 min daily revision on biology how proteins are formed.

Signing in for team stem 😎

Good luck with you chemistry test on Thursday!
Hi everyone :smile: I’m wkstudy and for today’s session I will be redrafting my English folio !
Original post by Pwca
@sab3rrr what are you covering in sociology at the moment? And same question for you @Trickia, what are you doing your history flashcards on?

Yes I saw that thank you! I replied and said I’d love to :biggrin: do you do German too?
Reply 18
Hey guys
today i want to do

Chemistry Balancing Equations
Physics Speed revision
And RE test review

hopefully I will get it done
and I will be on the STEM team!
Reply 19
Original post by Pwca

theories and possibly families & households

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending