The Student Room Group

Rolls-Royce Degree Apprenticeship

I've applied for an RR apprenticeship and haven't heard back for 3 weeks. Does this mean I've been rejected?
Reply 1
Original post by meliodas89
I've applied for an RR apprenticeship and haven't heard back for 3 weeks. Does this mean I've been rejected?

nah i asked them and they said 'Applications for this role are under review and you’ll have an update in due course.'
Reply 2
Original post by JJ6
nah i asked them and they said 'Applications for this role are under review and you’ll have an update in due course.'

makes sense, thank you. When did you apply?
Reply 3
makes sense, thank you. When did you apply?

mid dec
Reply 4
Original post by JJ6
mid dec

Good luck with your application!
Reply 5

Me too! I’ve reached the assessment stage but I’m yet to be formally invited to one with a date and all so I might just have to pop them an email
Reply 6
Original post by JJ6

Oh, great then. Is it an engineering degree apprenticeship?
Reply 7
Original post by Rahmakoko
Me too! I’ve reached the assessment stage but I’m yet to be formally invited to one with a date and all so I might just have to pop them an email

I emailed them and they said that they have a lot of assessment centres going on atm so it’ll take a while to hear back..
Reply 8
I emailed them and they said that they have a lot of assessment centres going on atm so it’ll take a while to hear back..

Did you apply for Bristol? Because I know someone that applied for derby on the 28th of December and apparently has already received an offer
Reply 9
Did you apply for Bristol? Because I know someone that applied for derby on the 28th of December and apparently has already received an offer

Oh no i Applied for Solihull. They’re already handing out offers? 😭😭this isn’t looking good
Reply 10
Oh no i Applied for Solihull. They’re already handing out offers? 😭😭this isn’t looking good

Exactly. I did send them an email tonight telling them exactly how long it took them to get back and I’m working on my other degree apprenticeships just in case
Reply 11
Exactly. I did send them an email tonight telling them exactly how long it took them to get back and I’m working on my other degree apprenticeships just in case

I hope we both get offers man. when they reply can you please let me know what they say
Reply 12
I hope we both get offers man. when they reply can you please let me know what they say

I hope so too. And definitely, will do👍
Reply 13
I hope so too. And definitely, will do👍

any updates ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending