The Student Room Group

Rolls Royce Manufacturing Engineering Degree Apprenticeship

I'm looking to apply to Rolls Royce. They want 5 GCSEs which I have and 112 UCAS points from A level or BTEC STEM subject. But I do BTEC applied science equivalent to 2 A level and BTEC sport equivalent to 1 A level. I have 5 GCSEs and 112 UCAS from these two courses. I'm not sure if I meet the requirement. Should I apply? Here is the link to the Rolls Royce website with more information:
https://careers.rolls-royce.com/united-kingdom/students-and-graduates/apprenticeships-and-school-leavers/#manufacturing-engineering-degree-apprenticeship
Reply 1
I would consider applying - when you go onto the application there is a text box for you to give specific details about your predicted/achieved UCAS points. They also ask for the qualifications you do/did and their grades.

It's also worth checking the UCAS Tariff Points calculator so you can check how many points you will/already have.

Just to check, the link doesn't work for me, but if you're considering a Manufacturing Engineering Degree Apprenticeship, you'll need "112 UCAS points (obtained or predicted) from either:

Maths A-level at grade B or above and at least one other A-level in either Physics, Engineering or STEM related subject, excluding Biology. Also excludes General Studies.

An Extended BTEC Level 3 in an appropriate discipline but must also include Maths A-level at grade B."

You can always contact Rolls Royce if you have any queries.

Hope this helps and best of luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending