The Student Room Group

How can i be social with no friends?

I struggle a bit mentally and ive heard as humans we are natural social creatures so its a great thing to socialize everyday. But, i dont really have any friends to hang out with or talk to. Ive got 1 or 2 but there busy most the time and one of them actually ended up moving away to another city.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I struggle a bit mentally and ive heard as humans we are natural social creatures so its a great thing to socialize everyday. But, i dont really have any friends to hang out with or talk to. Ive got 1 or 2 but there busy most the time and one of them actually ended up moving away to another city.

Hi, I’m here to talk if you want to! I struggle socially too!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1

You're in the right place. This can be a great way to meet like-minded people and get support. What are your hobbies?
Reply 3
Original post by subbhy
Hi, I’m here to talk if you want to! I struggle socially too!

Hey thanks, i can pm u if u want.
Reply 4
Original post by Goomot
You're in the right place. This can be a great way to meet like-minded people and get support. What are your hobbies?

Thats great to hear. I like instruments, games, football. Quite a few things tbh. Wbu?
Reply 5
You should try volunteering or student union societies of your hobbies? Can make friends or be social in those situations!
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Hey thanks, i can pm u if u want.

Sure!

Quick Reply

Latest