The Student Room Group

MPhil in Bioscience Enterprise (MBE) at Cambridge

Hi everyone,

I did my MBE interview about a month ago and haven't heard anything back yet. Did anyone get their application results?

I thought my interview went pretty well and I'm starting to get worried (even more than I already was...).

Thanks in advance!!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi everyone,

I did my MBE interview about a month ago and haven't heard anything back yet. Did anyone get their application results?

I thought my interview went pretty well and I'm starting to get worried (even more than I already was...).

Thanks in advance!!

I have seen two people on this platform receive offers in Jan. Could you kindly share when you applied and how long it took them to respond?
Reply 2
I applied on Jan 4th, got the interview invite a week later. They said it would take about two more weeks to receive a decision, but so far nothing... I applied for international student scholarships, so maybe that's also contributing to the longer wait?

I looked here for people that got accepted and so far didn't find anyone, but you mentioned you saw two people with offers. Maybe that's a good sign cause a rejection email would have arrived by now (?)
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance!!
interested in applying in the future - could I know more about your background please?
Hi! I was interviewed in mid-January for the MBE program (I was told I'd hear back from the admissions office in a week or two) and have been under review by the department ever since. Tried contacting the department but they have not responded. Wondering if you have heard back?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hi! I was interviewed in mid-January for the MBE program (I was told I'd hear back from the admissions office in a week or two) and have been under review by the department ever since. Tried contacting the department but they have not responded. Wondering if you have heard back?
Nothing so far. Also sent them an email but didn't hear anything back...
Nothing so far. Also sent them an email but didn't hear anything back...
They should have gotten back to us by now or inform if the applications have been waitlisted!?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #3
They should have gotten back to us by now or inform if the applications have been waitlisted!?
That's also what I think. Totally ok if they want to interview all candidates before a decision, but ghosting us in the process is not nice :frown:
Just wait and see I guess! Let me know if you hear anything!! 😅😅
Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance!!
Hey, can I ask what the interview questions were? You can be very brief, I would really appreciate it :smile: Good luck in your application!
hey! any news here? I applied late january and still waiting for an interview invite/ decision. DO you know if interviews are given to everyone who gets in? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending