The Student Room Group

HM Treasury or FCA Grad Scheme

I’ve been lucky enough to receive offers from both the HM Treasury graduate policy advisor scheme and the FCA/PSR policy scheme.

I’m finding it really hard to make the decision between the two, so any advice or insights would be really helpful.

Thank you
Original post by ladybirdhotel
I’ve been lucky enough to receive offers from both the HM Treasury graduate policy advisor scheme and the FCA/PSR policy scheme.

I’m finding it really hard to make the decision between the two, so any advice or insights would be really helpful.

Thank you

Congrats - that’s two very competitive schemes! Which way are you leaning?
Reply 2
Original post by Maximinimus
Congrats - that’s two very competitive schemes! Which way are you leaning?

Thank you, I’m leaning towards HMT

Thank you

Congratulations! Are you able to give any pointers as to how you prep for interviews? They’re something I really struggle with.

Sorry I can’t help with the choice

Thank you
Treasury, that is amazing. I would say that is a difficult choice ill be honest, not sure i can help. How long after your HM Treasury assessment centre did you receive the offer?
Reply 5
Original post by stellabolton
Treasury, that is amazing. I would say that is a difficult choice ill be honest, not sure i can help. How long after your HM Treasury assessment centre did you receive the offer?
Thank you! I heard back after 8 days
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 6
congrats, was hm treasury for april or september!
Original post by ahmej246
congrats, was hm treasury for april or september!
September! No April intake this year as far as. I know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending