The Student Room Group

Need some urgent help

Hi, I am currently studying an access course but I’m struggling with my mental health a lot. I’ve recently had a few deaths too. I don’t want to fail my course I have a few assignment deadlines coming up I feel like I know nothing, it is distant learning too. None of my tutors get back to me when I contact them, making me feel unsupported. I want to go study my course at university, but I am feeling incredibly down, and don’t want to let me my mum down. Can you please give me some advice ◡̈
Original post by fluff1
Hi, I am currently studying an access course but I’m struggling with my mental health a lot. I’ve recently had a few deaths too. I don’t want to fail my course I have a few assignment deadlines coming up I feel like I know nothing, it is distant learning too. None of my tutors get back to me when I contact them, making me feel unsupported. I want to go study my course at university, but I am feeling incredibly down, and don’t want to let me my mum down. Can you please give me some advice ◡̈

Maybe asking your parent to help you email your tutors explaining the difficult situation you are in and the need for support usually works, Hope you're doing okay ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest