The Student Room Group

UpLearn

Hi I am a Year 12 student and I am really considering buying the uplearn core program until my exams as I have heard it is particularly good for economics, which I am struggling with at the moment.
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the site and would reccomend or discourage?
Original post by subtle-fibrillat
Hi I am a Year 12 student and I am really considering buying the uplearn core program until my exams as I have heard it is particularly good for economics, which I am struggling with at the moment.
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the site and would reccomend or discourage?

hi,
I have used Uplearn for biology, chemistry and maths. it's good as it breaks down your topics and explains them well. and it tracks your progress as well.
Original post by subtle-fibrillat

Hi, I’m studying maths and I think it’s great as it provides free tutor support, so that alone for me has incredible value because a private tutor is £60 where I live.

If you’re someone that learns best from videos, then I would say go for it but take notes as you go along too.

If you’re interested, I do have a £20 off too!
https://uplearn.co.uk/invite/ENP60Z

Quick Reply

Latest