The Student Room Group

UpLearn

Hi I am a Year 12 student and I am really considering buying the uplearn core program until my exams as I have heard it is particularly good for economics, which I am struggling with at the moment.
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the site and would reccomend or discourage?
Reply 1
Original post by subtle-fibrillat
Hi I am a Year 12 student and I am really considering buying the uplearn core program until my exams as I have heard it is particularly good for economics, which I am struggling with at the moment.
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the site and would reccomend or discourage?

hi,
I have used Uplearn for biology, chemistry and maths. it's good as it breaks down your topics and explains them well. and it tracks your progress as well.
Reply 2
Original post by subtle-fibrillat

Hi, I’m studying maths and I think it’s great as it provides free tutor support, so that alone for me has incredible value because a private tutor is £60 where I live.

If you’re someone that learns best from videos, then I would say go for it but take notes as you go along too.

If you’re interested, I do have a £20 off too!
https://uplearn.co.uk/invite/ENP60Z

Quick Reply

Latest