The Student Room Group

Uplearn - is it a good platform to boost my grades from an E to a C?

I never really used UpLearn when my school got it for us, as i felt that it wasn't that helpful, however, i want to ask other peoples opinion on this and if it's good for them, as i need to boost my grades over the summer at least 2 grades up, in order to even have a chance to get into yr13.
What do you think i should do?
Reply 1
Uplearn is very useful for breaking down content to make it so that anyone can understand it but depending on the subject(s) your using it for you may have to use other resources if you really want to secure a good/decent grade, so subjects like bio, chem, physics, maths i'd recommend using physics and maths tutor for practice questions once you feel confident in a topic
Reply 2
Original post by reggieeeee
Uplearn is very useful for breaking down content to make it so that anyone can understand it but depending on the subject(s) your using it for you may have to use other resources if you really want to secure a good/decent grade, so subjects like bio, chem, physics, maths i'd recommend using physics and maths tutor for practice questions once you feel confident in a topic

If you think i use the exam practice/exam paper part on uplearn, as there is a section there, it would be helpful? Or should I just stick to physics and maths tutor for practice questions instead
Study tools and platforms work better for different individuals, so considering other students' opinions and experiences is worth considering. Talk to your classmates or friends who have used UpLearn and inquire about their experiences with the platform. You can also look for reviews and testimonials from students using the platform.

Quick Reply

Latest