The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Stem futures imperial college London y10

Has anyone received their emails on whether they were accepted or not?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Has anyone received their emails on whether they were accepted or not?

no. apparently they come out next monday, i’m so nervous
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by studytee
no. apparently they come out next monday, i’m so nervous

next monday?? did they send an email to confirm that cause i swear it was supposed to be yesterday 😥 also glad to see sm1 else that's doing it haha, did you apply for any of the other programmes??
Reply 3

next monday?? did they send an email to confirm that cause i swear it was supposed to be yesterday 😥 also glad to see sm1 else that's doing it haha, did you apply for any of the other programmes??

it was meant to be yday but they added another week 🙄
the decisions have been made but they’re hidden which is so annoying. i could only apply to stem futures bcs my family doesn’t have any benefits, did you?
Reply 4
the decisions have been made but they’re hidden which is so annoying. i could only apply to stem futures bcs my family doesn’t have any benefits, did you?

omg tysm for telling me (i was so nervous refreshing the thing over and over again) - can you tell me where you got told this cause ig they've not been updating me... i also applied for stem potential and the summer school but i got rejected from stem potential lols
if you don't mind could you dm me what you wrote for your statement cause i acc had no idea what to put so i just want to compare 😭
Reply 5

omg tysm for telling me (i was so nervous refreshing the thing over and over again) - can you tell me where you got told this cause ig they've not been updating me... i also applied for stem potential and the summer school but i got rejected from stem potential lols
if you don't mind could you dm me what you wrote for your statement cause i acc had no idea what to put so i just want to compare 😭

i’ll send you a screenshot of the email and my personal statement + grades but you’re anonymous 🤣 whats your username!
ahh forgot about that lmao, i'll reveal myself 🤭
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by prettylil.thing
ahh forgot about that lmao, i'll reveal myself 🤭

help i can see your messages but i don't think i can acc reply to them until tomorrow cause of tsr's rule thing but it's really good! you actually kinda went into detail whereas mine was a lot more general but oh well haha. you seem really passionate about it!! so gll
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by prettylil.thing

help i can see your messages but i don't think i can acc reply to them until tomorrow cause of tsr's rule thing but it's really good! you actually kinda went into detail whereas mine was a lot more general but oh well haha. you seem really passionate about it!! so gll (i'll delete this later)
i'll also send mine tomorrow if u want :smile:)

:smile: tysm! i’m excited to see yours

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending