The Student Room Group

Highers

Hey, just looking for some advice
I'm making my course choices for highers and I'm thinking of doing 4.

I am good at Nat 5 Modern studies, History, Rmps and biology and wondered is it possible to do well at them all at higher? I wouldn't be doing any other subjects and so would have a lot of study time in school, my schools social subject department is also quite good aswell.

thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Grace:).
Hey, just looking for some advice
I'm making my course choices for highers and I'm thinking of doing 4.

I am good at Nat 5 Modern studies, History, Rmps and biology and wondered is it possible to do well at them all at higher? I wouldn't be doing any other subjects and so would have a lot of study time in school, my schools social subject department is also quite good aswell.

thank you!

From someone who’s taking 5 Highers this year it’s definitely do able as long as you’re willing to put in the work and don’t mind a lot of writing since they’re mostly literature based subjects. Just keep on top of your homework and studying and I’m sure you’ll do great!
Reply 2
Original post by KaraM07
From someone who’s taking 5 Highers this year it’s definitely do able as long as you’re willing to put in the work and don’t mind a lot of writing since they’re mostly literature based subjects. Just keep on top of your homework and studying and I’m sure you’ll do great!
thank you! I really like the subjects and so don't mind working harder in them plus I'm doing really well in them at the moment! thank you!
Original post by Grace:).
thank you! I really like the subjects and so don't mind working harder in them plus I'm doing really well in them at the moment! thank you!

I'm doing history, rmps and modern studies next year aswell. hopefully we both do amazing next year good luck! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous 543
I'm doing history, rmps and modern studies next year aswell. hopefully we both do amazing next year good luck! :smile:
hopefully we both do brilliant!! good luck aswell!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending