The Student Room Group

pWc flying start degree 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fzahid123
I mean tbh they just went through what we will be expecting to happen on the day and then they spend 30 minutes answering questions, only thing I learned was that we’ll only be doing a group task and no one on one interview which most people thought we would be doing. I can add u to a group chat I just started up if you want more info and possible stuff? there’s only me and this other girl tho 😭
Could you add me also! Im applying for the qmul one
Original post by Bubbles232451
Hey ive just got your message but tsr doesnt let me private message - could you send me your contact and ill message you directly so you can get mine as well

okk I’ll send it u on private if u could still see it ?
I have messaged you, have you received it?
Original post by Bubbles232451
I have messaged you, have you received it?

No 😭
I mean tbh they just went through what we will be expecting to happen on the day and then they spend 30 minutes answering questions, only thing I learned was that we’ll only be doing a group task and no one on one interview which most people thought we would be doing. I can add u to a group chat I just started up if you want more info and possible stuff? there’s only me and this other girl tho 😭
please add me too!! what's your ig?
No 😭
Please add me to the group too! What is your ig?
Add me as well!
Can you add me too please xx
Do you think people who chose business related a levels have a higher chance of being successful in the assessment centre event ? I don’t have any experience with business and the only relevant a level I have is maths so im not sure if I have to prepare extra compared to others with business a levels and from what you said about you hearing that having to choose strategies for a fictional business I feel like that’s something people who have had experience would be good at answering.
they're not actually looking for how well you pick the strategies - more so how you work in a. team setting
hey could you do the same for me asw please
hey i can't PM id like to join could you send me urs so i could add you pls
Original post by vinnnnnnno
they're not actually looking for how well you pick the strategies - more so how you work in a. team setting
Have you done the assessment centre?
Original post by magicalpanda233
Have you done the assessment centre?
i did it last year and got an offer

wait so ur re applying this year again ? 😭
Has anyone done their Assessment centre?
There will be no interview right?
Original post by user7986
Has anyone done their Assessment centre?
There will be no interview right?

there’s no interview only group assessment
there’s no interview only group assessment
have you done it?
wait so ur re applying this year again ? 😭
yh didnt meet the offer lol 😭
Original post by user7986
have you done it?

no mines on Friday, Wbu?
How was the assessment centre, any tips? Also are you currently on the course? If so what uni, if you don’t mind me asking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending