The Student Room Group

Nea english alevel help me

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone on here can help me with my NEA for English A level Edexcel. Im aiming for band 5, predicted A*. If anyone can read through it and help me achieve A* id rlly appreciate it.
Hi, I can help but my exam board is OCR. I'm not sure if it's similar to Edexcel. What books did you pick?
Original post by bayan2005
Hi, I can help but my exam board is OCR. I'm not sure if it's similar to Edexcel. What books did you pick?
Hi!! Edexcel asks for an equal weighting of AO1, AO2, AO3, AO4, AO5. Im comparing The Great Gatsby with Death of A salesman. I initially had 7,400 words and cut it down to 4300. It needs to be 3000 though which is my biggest issue
Original post by shelleydrowning
Hi!! Edexcel asks for an equal weighting of AO1, AO2, AO3, AO4, AO5. Im comparing The Great Gatsby with Death of A salesman. I initially had 7,400 words and cut it down to 4300. It needs to be 3000 though which is my biggest issue
That's the same for OCR as well and The Great Gatsby is my school's set text and I read The Death of Salesman for options for books for my NEA so I know both of them in depth. Would you mind sending it to me privately and I can make comments in a different colour of things you can reword or things to improve if that's okay with you?
Original post by bayan2005
That's the same for OCR as well and The Great Gatsby is my school's set text and I read The Death of Salesman for options for books for my NEA so I know both of them in depth. Would you mind sending it to me privately and I can make comments in a different colour of things you can reword or things to improve if that's okay with you?
hi i sent it to you now, thanks so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending