The Student Room Group

handwriting

im scared my handwriting wont be clear for the examiner like i could read it but im not sure someone else would be able to make it out
idk if ive written like chicken scratch or whatever haha has anyone else had bad writing pls help
i have made an album called 'handwriting' with pictures for reference
(edited 10 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
would you mind sharing a photo?

Original post by sanjaysumann
im scared my handwriting wont be clear for the examiner like i could read it but im not sure someone else would be able to make it out
idk if ive written like chicken scratch or whatever haha has anyone else had bad writing pls help
Reply 2
Original post by cvcvcvcdxs
would you mind sharing a photo?

it wont let me attach an image help hhaha
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 3
file:///Users/sanjaysuman/Desktop/Screenshot%202023-06-03%20at%209.59.06%20pm.pdf

copy paste that link im not sure why it wont let me attach the images on here so have to do it like this, if it doesnt work lmk

Link doesn't work D:
Reply 4
Original post by Pxnyl_
Link doesn't work D:

omg it wont let me attach an image on here this is hell xxx
Reply 5
omg it wont let me attach an image on here this is hell xxx

If it's a jpg file maybe try converting it to a pdf and then upload it like that? xx I'm **** with tech though :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by Pxnyl_
If it's a jpg file maybe try converting it to a pdf and then upload it like that? xx I'm **** with tech though :frown:

i have made an album titled 'handwriting' so just go on my profile and let me know if you can see it or not!
Reply 7
i have made an album titled 'handwriting' so just go on my profile and let me know if you can see it or not!

Yep I can see it! Honestly your handwriting is perfectly fine, it just looks like messy but that's understandable in an exam. Important thing is I can read it clearly and I'm sure an examiner who has seen the worst of handwriting can 100% read that. :smile: Hope this eases your worry a little bit <33
Reply 8

Looks more legible than mine :smile:

i know what u mean, i have the same fears , especially as i do eng lit a-level for one of my subjects, trust me i have been haering about my handwriting my whole life and although its improved its still questionable and the thing is it gets messier during exmas, not neater.....but tbh i think they will always try to do their best in reading it and mayeb u can see what it is that makes ur writing unclaer and work on it, i mena my script tends to be samall and i found if i write alregr it makes it a little clearrer and some of my letters i mix up, like i write my a like this so it can become a c or e soemtimes etc..like my frnds writing is unclear cause she loops it way too much so yeah but dw im sure ull be fine....

your handwriting is perfectly clear. you'd have a seizure if you saw mine, and I'm taking my a-levels 😭, mine is like the founding fathers handwriting on steroids. I have to slow down a bit in exams to make sure its legible

you'll be fine
Reply 11
Original post by chomskylover
your handwriting is perfectly clear. you'd have a seizure if you saw mine, and I'm taking my a-levels 😭, mine is like the founding fathers handwriting on steroids. I have to slow down a bit in exams to make sure its legible

you'll be fine

A-levels has me praying for the grim reaper to come and take me out :dance:
I'm surprised I've got this far. my mental health has taken a massive turn for the worse but I guess I've got to get through it so that I can get to uni. I despise A-Levels
Original post by Pxnyl_
A-levels has me praying for the grim reaper to come and take me out :dance:

Your handwriting is legible don't worry :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by chomskylover
I'm surprised I've got this far. my mental health has taken a massive turn for the worse but I guess I've got to get through it so that I can get to uni. I despise A-Levels

IKKKK but we're all in this together, we just gotta get through the next hellish few weeks and it's a longgg summer from then <333
we areeeee can't wait for it to be overr because I can't cope

hope you're okay
Original post by Pxnyl_
IKKKK but we're all in this together, we just gotta get through the next hellish few weeks and it's a longgg summer from then <333
Original post by Pxnyl_

if there is any advise for a going to be y13 student let me know pls-i do bio, chem, eng lit , all aqa alevels, i would say y12 advise but it is already too late for that....time flies......i definitley wnat to be more prepared for nxt year....too much procastinationnnnn..thnx
Reply 17
might be a bit late at this point but I’m taking a levels and I was given a laptop as an access arrangement due to illegible handwriting, you don’t need to submit proof for it (I consider my handwriting legible) but my teacher put me forwards for it and the cams office sorted it
Reply 18
Original post by Chickenunicorn17
i know what u mean, i have the same fears , especially as i do eng lit a-level for one of my subjects, trust me i have been haering about my handwriting my whole life and although its improved its still questionable and the thing is it gets messier during exmas, not neater.....but tbh i think they will always try to do their best in reading it and mayeb u can see what it is that makes ur writing unclaer and work on it, i mena my script tends to be samall and i found if i write alregr it makes it a little clearrer and some of my letters i mix up, like i write my a like this so it can become a c or e soemtimes etc..like my frnds writing is unclear cause she loops it way too much so yeah but dw im sure ull be fine....

yess haha the subject im worried about is english lit gosh that subject just finds a way to give me stress even though ive finished it...
yess haha the subject im worried about is english lit gosh that subject just finds a way to give me stress even though ive finished it...

so true---but i hahvent finsihed it yet....is there and reviison etc advise u have for eng lit a-level

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending