The Student Room Group

warwick law

I've applied with AAB predicteds, do you think they will give me an offer even if its higher? I think my personal statement and reference is good since the offers i've got from Exeter is AAB when their usual are A*AA
Reply 1
Original post by queenbee2121
I've applied with AAB predicteds, do you think they will give me an offer even if its higher? I think my personal statement and reference is good since the offers i've got from Exeter is AAB when their usual are A*AA
I applied to both Warwick and Exeter too with predicted grades A*AA. I got an offer from Exeter for AAB but got rejected from Warwick despite meeting the grade requirements. It’s still possible for you to receive an offer though so good luck! I think I didn’t receive one bc my reference wasn’t academic as I’m an independent applicant
Original post by sja565
I applied to both Warwick and Exeter too with predicted grades A*AA. I got an offer from Exeter for AAB but got rejected from Warwick despite meeting the grade requirements. It’s still possible for you to receive an offer though so good luck! I think I didn’t receive one bc my reference wasn’t academic as I’m an independent applicant
Hi, did you get a contextual offer?
Reply 3
Original post by selby1974
Hi, did you get a contextual offer?
It seems so, I didn’t know I was eligible for one though.
Reply 4
Ahhh I'm so sorry to hear that! When did they reject you? And what other unis have you applied to?
Reply 5
Original post by queenbee2121
Ahhh I'm so sorry to hear that! When did they reject you? And what other unis have you applied to?

Hi l have a question, I know this is random, basically ucas made an error where it says that my starting date for all courses is 2025 and I only say this yesterday and yesterday I emailed all universities telling them there was an admin error and to consider me as a 2024 applicant.
I am anxiously waiting for next week for them to reply but do u think they will let me change and be considered as a 2024 applicant, please reply I am so scared I cried so much last night
Hi, i also just got rejected from Warwick for law! I'm predicted A A A *A*. I'm a non-contextual home student, and i think my personal statement was quite strong. I've also applied to Bristol, York, Southampton, and Plymouth, and have received offers from the latter two :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by freyabeth444
Hi, i also just got rejected from Warwick for law! I'm predicted A A A *A*. I'm a non-contextual home student, and i think my personal statement was quite strong. I've also applied to Bristol, York, Southampton, and Plymouth, and have received offers from the latter two :frown:
Apparently most places are going to international students so very few for home students.
Original post by EmG55
Apparently most places are going to international students so very few for home students.
Ahhh that sucks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending