The Student Room Group

ELQ Exemptions - Clarification

Hello,

Could someone at SFE please clarify if the following courses at the University of Greenwich are exempt from the ELQ rules when studied part time? Additionally, does a UK student qualify for a maintenance loan if studying an ELQ-exempt part time course?

G600 G BEng/SE - Software Engineering, BEng Hons
G447 G BSc/CSG - Computer Science (Games), BSc Hons
G448G BSc/CSAI - Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence), BSc Hons

Finally, when is the earliest I could apply for the student finance for a course starting September 2024?

Many thanks,
Yuri
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by gurevichyuri
Hello,

Could someone at SFE please clarify if the following courses at the University of Greenwich are exempt from the ELQ rules when studied part time? Additionally, does a UK student qualify for a maintenance loan if studying an ELQ-exempt part time course?

G600 G BEng/SE - Software Engineering, BEng Hons
G447 G BSc/CSG - Computer Science (Games), BSc Hons
G448G BSc/CSAI - Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence), BSc Hons

Finally, when is the earliest I could apply for the student finance for a course starting September 2024?

Many thanks,
Yuri

Hi Yuri,

Just to confirm it doesn't show G447 G BSc/CSG - Computer Science (Games), BSc Hons as a course. Is there a code for it or can you check the course name for me? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi Yuri,

Just to confirm it doesn't show G447 G BSc/CSG - Computer Science (Games), BSc Hons as a course. Is there a code for it or can you check the course name for me? Thanks, Jason

Hi Jason,

It looks like the code and the name are just as I have provided here. Link to the course website - https://www.gre.ac.uk/undergraduate-courses/engsci/computer-science-games-bsc-hons
Original post by gurevichyuri
Hi Jason,

It looks like the code and the name are just as I have provided here. Link to the course website - https://www.gre.ac.uk/undergraduate-courses/engsci/computer-science-games-bsc-hons

Thanks Yuri,

It's not a course listed on their database. There are similar courses. That one may also be a new 24/25 course (as your link says 24/25 on it) which won't appear on the database until next spring when applications for 24/25 go live. The Artificial Intelligence also isn't shown on the database either.

The Software Engineering for 23/24 does show as an exception at part time.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending