The Student Room Group

Amazon apprenticeship 2024 offer holders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Got an Offer for Business Analyst starting Sept
Reply 41
Original post by AdzT
Got an Offer for Business Analyst starting Sept
Congrats! Which office and when was your AC and when did you find out?
Reply 42
Original post by CPY123
Congrats! Which office and when was your AC and when did you find out?

Appreciated, The office is the one in Shoreditch, by Liverpool Street station, did my AC 7th Jan found out on the Friday after
Reply 43
Original post by AdzT
Appreciated, The office is the one in Shoreditch, by Liverpool Street station, did my AC 7th Jan found out on the Friday after
That’s so good. I did my AC earlier this week for Manchester so still hopeful I’ll get some positive news next week, unless all successful BAs were informed together on Friday.
Reply 44
Original post by CPY123
That’s so good. I did my AC earlier this week for Manchester so still hopeful I’ll get some positive news next week, unless all successful BAs were informed together on Friday.

Good luck🙏🏾
Reply 45
Original post by AdzT
Good luck🙏🏾
Thank you. I’ll certainly let you know if I’m successful 🙏
got an offer for business analyst - london last friday and had my AC on tuesday 5th so they took 10 days to get back to me :smile: good luck to anyone still waiting for offers!!
Reply 47
Has anyone recieved their contract yet?
Original post by AdzT
Has anyone recieved their contract yet?
Not yet
Hey, I'm starting in September as a Software Engineer Apprentice in London. Is anybody else on the same program or also starting an apprenticeship at Amazon in London? It'd be cool to make a group chat somewhere.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by harryfgx
Hey, I'm starting in September as a Software Engineer Apprentice in London. Is anybody else on the same program or also starting an apprenticeship at Amazon in London? It'd be cool to make a group chat somewhere.

I'm not on software engineering but I'm starting cybersecurity in London at the same time!
Reply 51

Maybe a discord server
Reply 52
Original post by AdzT
Maybe a discord server

https://discord.gg/ueJvsP5V
Reply 53

https://discord.gg/ueJvsP5V
Reply 54
ive been put on a waiting list after my assessment centre for data analyst. Does anyone know the possibility of getting a offer while being on a waiting list.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by M.Bxh14
ive been put on a waiting list after my assessment centre for data analyst. Do you anyone the possibility of getting a offer while being on a waiting list.

They called you and said you didn't get an offer but are on a waiting list?
Reply 56
Original post by Ifuloseulose
They called you and said you didn't get an offer but are on a waiting list?

Yes. They said im suitable for the role however someone else was more preferred for the role. They said i was put on waiting list and if someone reject an offer or another space is open i should be contacted for an offer. I just wanna know whats the possibility of that happening.
Reply 57
Original post by M.Bxh14
Yes. They said im suitable for the role however someone else was more preferred for the role. They said i was put on waiting list and if someone reject an offer or another space is open i should be contacted for an offer. I just wanna know whats the possibility of that happening.

What date was your AC?
Reply 58
Original post by Luxey1
What date was your AC?

19th March. Its Operations Data Analyst. I wouldn’t say ive been rejected yet, recruiter will get back to me mid april if someone drops out or if any available spaces havent been filled.
Reply 59
Ah fairs, Good luck to you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending