The Student Room Group

Amazon Data analyst apprenticeship

Did anyone get a chance to get stage 2 video interview process. Which includes 4 video based questions and 1 coding challenge? What type of questions they re asking?

Scroll to see replies

I applied through QA and was skipped through to the assessment centre after my initial application. I'm going to start in 3 weeks
Reply 2
Original post by Rayan0222
I applied through QA and was skipped through to the assessment centre after my initial application. I'm going to start in 3 weeks

That's Great man , what they asked in hirevue video interview any tips to share? My video interview has to be completed by 23rd this week.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Singhjr
That's Great man , what they asked in hirevue video interview any tips to share? My video interview has to be completed by 23rd this week.

I didn't have to submit a hirevue interview. All I did was fill in the application form and then I was invited to the assessment centre
Reply 4
I didn't have to submit a hirevue interview. All I did was fill in the application form and then I was invited to the assessment centre

Okay, that's different. Thanks mate for replying. What was the process in assessment centre? How many rounds were there or what includes in that?
Original post by Singhjr
Okay, that's different. Thanks mate for replying. What was the process in assessment centre? How many rounds were there or what includes in that?

Theres people applying to the data analyst and project management apprenticeships. First is a group exercise where we ranked 15 items on their usefulness if we were lost at sea. Then a 15 presentation on something that you are proud of and then 2 interviews with different assessors where the only data analyst specific questions were what attracted you to data analysis and what do you think the role involves.
Reply 6
Theres people applying to the data analyst and project management apprenticeships. First is a group exercise where we ranked 15 items on their usefulness if we were lost at sea. Then a 15 presentation on something that you are proud of and then 2 interviews with different assessors where the only data analyst specific questions were what attracted you to data analysis and what do you think the role involves.

Wow that's new for me, I had applied first time for the apprenticeship so really want to get it and Don't know the process. Is there any thing related to code, or did they asked how to write SQL queries or something like this?
Original post by Singhjr
Wow that's new for me, I had applied first time for the apprenticeship so really want to get it and Don't know the process. Is there any thing related to code, or did they asked how to write SQL queries or something like this?

They didn't ask me anything related to coding in the assessment centre
Reply 8
They didn't ask me anything related to coding in the assessment centre

I will come to you mate for update 🤞
Where are you gonna start the apprenticeship?
Original post by Singhjr

Its at the start of june
How quickly did you hear back from the assessment centre? They said 7 days and it’s been 8 working days and I haven’t heard anything. I assume it’s probably bad news not to have heard within their timescales?
Original post by Clark123456
How quickly did you hear back from the assessment centre? They said 7 days and it’s been 8 working days and I haven’t heard anything. I assume it’s probably bad news not to have heard within their timescales?

I received a call from my recruiter at qa a day after their timescale so I wouldn't worry too much.
Reply 12
Anyone actually started their online interview? I may apply next year for the apprenticeship but want to know what the initial stage is.
Original post by Singhjr

Hey, I have also applied for an the amazon apprenticeship but for digital marketing, I have never done these video interviews before. How did it go for you? What were the four questions?
Reply 14
Original post by dinomite474
Hey, I have also applied for an the amazon apprenticeship but for digital marketing, I have never done these video interviews before. How did it go for you? What were the four questions?

Hey mate, they asked general questions like why do you want join this apprenticeship, what it mean for you, why Amazon, what do you know about the program. So was quite simple questions.
Original post by Singhjr
Hey mate, they asked general questions like why do you want join this apprenticeship, what it mean for you, why Amazon, what do you know about the program. So was quite simple questions.

Hi, I did the video interview assessment as well. I was told initially that there will be a coding challenge as well but I did not get a coding question after I answered 4 video questions. I received a confirmation email saying I don't need to take any further action. So I don't know if the coding question will be after, not at all or whether I had a technical issue. Was wondering if you had the same or did you actually have a coding task after your video assessment.
Reply 16
Original post by doritom13
Hi, I did the video interview assessment as well. I was told initially that there will be a coding challenge as well but I did not get a coding question after I answered 4 video questions. I received a confirmation email saying I don't need to take any further action. So I don't know if the coding question will be after, not at all or whether I had a technical issue. Was wondering if you had the same or did you actually have a coding task after your video assessment.

Mate as you told, that's correct no coding challenge, that was the mistake by their side bcz I asked the recruiter,he said no coding challenge for this apprenticeship
Reply 17

Mate what kind of data analyst specific questions they asked? Can you please share the tips to get it?
Original post by Singhjr
Mate as you told, that's correct no coding challenge, that was the mistake by their side bcz I asked the recruiter,he said no coding challenge for this apprenticeship

Thank you so much for clarifying. I have no recruiter so nobody told me and I was getting a bit anxious. I really appreciate it.
Reply 19
Original post by doritom13
Thank you so much for clarifying. I have no recruiter so nobody told me and I was getting a bit anxious. I really appreciate it.

Hey dude, did they called you fir assessment centre?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending