The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Chances for LSE Oxford based on UCL

If I got a rejection from UCL (Economics), does it mean that high chance I won't get an offer from LSE and Oxford?
Am an international student here, so not too sure about what's the usual
Original post by Anonymous
If I got a rejection from UCL (Economics), does it mean that high chance I won't get an offer from LSE and Oxford?
Am an international student here, so not too sure about what's the usual

Oxford made all their offer decisions back in January. Did you not hear from them then?

A rejection from any one university doesn't necessarily mean a rejection from another, as they use different criteria when assessing applications.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Oxford made all their offer decisions back in January. Did you not hear from them then?

A rejection from any one university doesn't necessarily mean a rejection from another, as they use different criteria when assessing applications.
I applied for their MPhil Economics this January, and haven't heard from them yet. Really am getting a little panicky :frown:
Original post by Anonymous #1
I applied for their MPhil Economics this January, and haven't heard from them yet. Really am getting a little panicky :frown:
Offers won't be made until April or May.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Ah, I think the above was referring to undergrad offers. Anyway not much to read into things for now, until you get a rejection you're still in the running!
Reply 5
Original post by artful_lounger
Ah, I think the above was referring to undergrad offers. Anyway not much to read into things for now, until you get a rejection you're still in the running!
Thanks! I really need to control my mindset! 💪💪💪

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending