The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Lse 2025

I want to apply to lse in the next year, can someone please guide me as what should I do as an international student?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I want to apply to lse in the next year, can someone please guide me as what should I do as an international student?
Geography and Economics perhaps?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888
Geography and Economics perhaps?

Economics
Economics
You will be up against applicants who all have 'stellar' GCSEs/IGCSEs and A-Levels/IB i.e. A star and A grades predicted at A-Level. As well as brilliant UCAS Personal Statements. So it might be worth applying for Economics and or with courses, as they are easier to get accepted into with lower grades as well.
Reply 4
You will be up against applicants who all have 'stellar' GCSEs/IGCSEs and A-Levels/IB i.e. A star and A grades predicted at A-Level. As well as brilliant UCAS Personal Statements. So it might be worth applying for Economics and or with courses, as they are easier to get accepted into with lower grades as well.

So if If I had taken English, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting and business studies
Will two A* and three A's good enough.
And like what are some activities I should do to be a part of this program ?
So if If I had taken English, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting and business studies
Will two A* and three A's good enough.
And like what are some activities I should do to be a part of this program ?
I would drop Business Studies and replace it with Further Maths. Because you will get at least an A grade in Further Maths or even an A star perhaps?! :wink:
Reply 6
I would drop Business Studies and replace it with Further Maths. Because you will get at least an A grade in Further Maths or even an A star perhaps?! :wink:

My school does not offer further maths

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending