The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Open Days

I’m going to register for open days for this year specifically university of glasgow, this might sound like a dumb question but the times say 9am-3pm, are they a come and go type of thing as in come at whatever time u like and leave when you like, or is it a scheduled thing and you must be there the whole time? Any advice on what to look for/ questions to ask at open days would be appreciated too thank you
Usually they’ll send a timetable closer to the date of general talks , subject specific talks and tour times. Maybe call and ask if they have a timetable available yet but when I went to open days I would just go to the subject talks and a tour then leave. Some unis would split it to morning then afternoon talks aswell . See if you can talk to current students about how their course has been , what it’s more focused on e.g architecture , whether it’s more art/design focused or physics and maths focused to see if that caters to what you’d want to focus more on. You could also ask the subject teachers about it too.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending