The Student Room Group

Year Book

I need some suggestions for our year book. Most of my year group are leaving this year and so I thought it would be nice if you could suggest some of your ideas that we may include in the book.
You can maybe do like a collage of everybody overtime so you could do like first year trip photo second yr trip photo. You do like a quotes page. You could do like a Spotify wrapped sort of thing, so like 50,000 hrs spent in maths class, 21 broken windows
Something like that, I don’t know, it’s hard to think, but you can make it unique to your school. Such a lovely idea to have a yearbook and I hope it goes well making it🫶
Reply 2
Original post by ebyrne2036
You can maybe do like a collage of everybody overtime so you could do like first year trip photo second yr trip photo. You do like a quotes page. You could do like a Spotify wrapped sort of thing, so like 50,000 hrs spent in maths class, 21 broken windows
Something like that, I don’t know, it’s hard to think, but you can make it unique to your school. Such a lovely idea to have a yearbook and I hope it goes well making it🫶
Thank you so much, feel free to contact me if there’s anything else you could think of!
Will do! You could also maybe put like a motivational page or double page in it, just cause I know exams season coming up
Reply 4
Original post by ebyrne2036
Will do! You could also maybe put like a motivational page or double page in it, just cause I know exams season coming up
I was thinking we could also have a “most likely to” page
Original post by huda11
I was thinking we could also have a “most likely to” page
Yes thats a great idea!!

Quick Reply

Latest