The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

St Peter’s court Nottingham 2024

I have booked accommodation for September at St Peter’s court. I am in Block J flat 36. Created this thread for people to find their flatmates!
Hey, I've Booked St Peter's Court for this September and allotted to L Block - Flat 42.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have booked accommodation for September at St Peter’s court. I am in Block J flat 36. Created this thread for people to find their flatmates!

Is accommodation booking already open, I thought it didn't open till April 3rd.
Reply 3
Original post by isobel l
Is accommodation booking already open, I thought it didn't open till April 3rd.

Accommodation booking opened February 2nd! If you are sure you want to go Nottingham I would suggest you look and book now as rooms are selling out! I would also suggest you avoid the amberstudent housing site.
Reply 4
Original post by Leesh_v1
Accommodation booking opened February 2nd! If you are sure you want to go Nottingham I would suggest you look and book now as rooms are selling out! I would also suggest you avoid the amberstudent housing site.

Don’t you book through the Nottingham website?
Reply 5
Original post by isobel l
Don’t you book through the Nottingham website?

There is set amount accommodation Nottingham offers itself through their accommodation portals there is also plenty of private accommodation options which is separate. So really and truly it depends where you want to stay. I opted to book through private accommodation with unite students! You can also book through StudentRoost, University living etc. Accommodation for Nottingham is all listed
I’m properly stressing here has accommodation already opened up! I’m still waiting for my final offer to come through lmao.

Update: Just looked at some previous posts and the accommodation portal opens at 8/9am on the 3rd of April for new first year students in 2024. But the portal has been open since February I think for any current students who are returning to uni accomodation for the 2024/25 year.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by AprilJune63
I’m properly stressing here has accommodation already opened up! I’m still waiting for my final offer to come through lmao.

Update: Just looked at some previous posts and the accommodation portal opens at 8/9am on the 3rd of April for new first year students in 2024. But the portal has been open since February I think for any current students who are returning to uni accomodation for the 2024/25 year.
Just curious where it says 3rd of April? When you search Nottingham accommodation it has been open for 2024/2025 students since February. I have also booked my accommodation already and have been allocated a room for when I start first year in September?
Reply 8
Just curious where it says 3rd of April? When you search Nottingham accommodation it has been open for 2024/2025 students since February. I have also booked my accommodation already and have been allocated a room for when I start first year in September?
Edit: I’ve just seen I got mixed up since I booked through private independent accommodation also my friend who is going NTU had told me of their accommodation portal opening February for new 2024 students I didn’t realise it would be different for UON! I’ve just seen our accommodation portal opens later!
Edit: I’ve just seen I got mixed up since I booked through private independent accommodation also my friend who is going NTU had told me of their accommodation portal opening February for new 2024 students I didn’t realise it would be different for UON! I’ve just seen our accommodation portal opens later!
Yeah I think SPC is ran by Unite so it’s probably that they’ve opened up applications ages ago since it’s a private accom. All the UoN accoms open up for applications on the 3rd April as it says on the uni’s website.
do you guys recommend we start booking for private accommodations right now? is it not too early?
Original post by eemanuela.exe
do you guys recommend we start booking for private accommodations right now? is it not too early?
Dk why you’d wanna go private accom instead of uni ones 🤷*♀️
Dk why you’d wanna go private accom instead of uni ones 🤷*♀️
loooollll i cant afford them
loooollll i cant afford them
I swear private ones are more expensive tho lol
Reply 14
I swear private ones are more expensive tho lol
Nope 😭 I’ve looked at the UON halls and ensuite has been really pricey. I’m paying £162 for ensuite at private accommodation but I was seeing lowest £180 at UON halls.
Reply 15
Yess I would recommend especially if you are sure you want to go UON. Rooms are selling already! It brings such peace of mind having your accommodation booked
Yess I would recommend especially if you are sure you want to go UON. Rooms are selling already! It brings such peace of mind having your accommodation booked
have you visited spc before booking?? do you think it’s worth it
have you visited spc before booking?? do you think it’s worth it
I have not visited spc but I do have friends who currently live there and have said it’s a good accommodation for first year socially. They are having a lot of fun there and have said it was easy to make friends for first year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending