The Student Room Group

i havent made any notes for AS english literature help

bascially, i havent made any revision material for the poetry i did in year 12 for my a level english literature course.
and now im panicking bc i need to make actual notes before i revise off of them.
but making these notes will take up so much time, when theres such little left, i dont know what to do.
any advice would be greatly appreciated, i need a B in this course to get into the university of my choice.
also, im planning on using the annotations of the poems ive made in class as revision instead to save time, any thoughts on this method and if it's efficient?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by yummyyumyum
bascially, i havent made any revision material for the poetry i did in year 12 for my a level english literature course.
and now im panicking bc i need to make actual notes before i revise off of them.
but making these notes will take up so much time, when theres such little left, i dont know what to do.
any advice would be greatly appreciated, i need a B in this course to get into the university of my choice.
also, im planning on using the annotations of the poems ive made in class as revision instead to save time, any thoughts on this method and if it's efficient?

What poetry did you do?
Reply 2
Original post by peachymuffin
What poetry did you do?
the anthology, poems of the decade
Reply 3
also, sorry for the late reply

Have you tried searching up on Quizlet for any premade flashcards?? That might help you begin revision instead of making notes. I think you should read through the textbook and then begin revising straight away, through blurting and reviewing flashcards. Plan the essay questions and make summary sheets for each poem as well.

Sorry I might not be of much help, but this is what I would do if I was in your position!
Reply 5
Original post by peachymuffin
Have you tried searching up on Quizlet for any premade flashcards?? That might help you begin revision instead of making notes. I think you should read through the textbook and then begin revising straight away, through blurting and reviewing flashcards. Plan the essay questions and make summary sheets for each poem as well.
Sorry I might not be of much help, but this is what I would do if I was in your position!
thank you for taking the time to reply, this was very useful !

Quick Reply

Latest