The Student Room Group

Should I sit exams

I am in S6 and I have accepted an unconditional offer for uni. Is there any point in me doing my exams
I'd say so. You're this far through the course, why not finish it?
Original post by JG066
I am in S6 and I have accepted an unconditional offer for uni. Is there any point in me doing my exams
you've just done 2 years of work, you might as well, theres not much pressure either so i dont see why not
Yes, absolutely.

If you change your mind on degree/university choice a few months from now or end up not completing your degree*, then you'll wish you had the qualifications to show for sitting these courses. They may come in useful someday even if they seem useless right now.

*Even if you think this unlikely, not enjoying your course or unforeseen circumstances are problems that many students face every year.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 4
Original post by JG066
I'm only in S5 and staying onto S6 so I obviously haven't had any offers from unis, but I think I'd feel like I'd wasted my time learning the subjects for a whole year and then not sitting the exams even if I did have an unconditional.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending