The Student Room Group

Has anyone received an offer from St Dominic's?

Im a bit paranoid i mosltly have 7s 8s and 9s but im competing for competitve courses like computing so just wanted to ask if anyone else has got any offers 2024 september batch....
hi, i mostly have 8s, then a few 7s and 9s and i havent recieved an offer yet. lmk when u do!
Original post by Fab_4
Im a bit paranoid i mosltly have 7s 8s and 9s but im competing for competitve courses like computing so just wanted to ask if anyone else has got any offers 2024 september batch....
I received it this morning and my average predicted is 7.5.I only need 6.0 for a 4Alevel course lol.
Original post by Fab_4
I got mine, I need a 6.5 average (I have 8 currently). They have been really inconsistent though as some of my friends were rejected with higher grades than others who got in.
Original post by Fab_4
heya got my offer - average of 6.0
Original post by mcsstudent19
I got mine, I need a 6.5 average (I have 8 currently). They have been really inconsistent though as some of my friends were rejected with higher grades than others who got in.
It’s probs due to other factors like your school report and extracurriculars.Im pretty sure my offer is 6.0 cause I’m Catholic.
Original post by candynecklace
heya got my offer - average of 6.0
I got an APS of 7.2 and want to choose computer science, maths, further maths and economics but I got rejected and someone with the exact same choices as me but with an APS of like 6.6 and grade 7 in maths got in XD. (we both have no preference from St doms because we are not Catholic nor from a feeder school etc..). But does anyone know how the waiting list system works?
Reply 7
Original post by BhupenAgrawal
I got an APS of 7.2 and want to choose computer science, maths, further maths and economics but I got rejected and someone with the exact same choices as me but with an APS of like 6.6 and grade 7 in maths got in XD. (we both have no preference from St doms because we are not Catholic nor from a feeder school etc..). But does anyone know how the waiting list system works?

I got rejected too, but talking religious priority wise, it's catholic, then any other type of christian, then any other religious belief then atheist and on top of that your grades too. No clue about what they take into factor after waitlist... id assume they will just ask for your grades on results day? 0 clue

Quick Reply

Latest