The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Optometry Interview Plymouth

I have an interview in December and it from around 8am to 12, has anyone done the interview be4 , what kind of questions were they asking and was the interview really about three hours long. And what pre interview task do you do because I was asked to complete some pre interview task
Pls I would really appreciate any information anyone has.
thanks😊
Reply 1
Original post by Tanikes
I have an interview in December and it from around 8am to 12, has anyone done the interview be4 , what kind of questions were they asking and was the interview really about three hours long. And what pre interview task do you do because I was asked to complete some pre interview task
Pls I would really appreciate any information anyone has.
thanks😊

Hi have you had your interview? If so do you mind answering some of my questions as I have an interview in Jan 2024.
1) What kind of style was the interview? Scenario or general questions?
2) Why is the length of the interview so long?
3) What was the pre interview task as they have sent a link but nothing appears it just tells me what to familiarise myself with?
4) Did you eventually pick Plymouth and why that uni?
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by l_pxtel
Hi have you had your interview? If so do you mind answering some of my questions as I have an interview in Jan 2024.
3) What was the pre interview task as they have sent a link but nothing appears it just tells me what to familiarise myself with?

Hi @l_pxtel

How are you? Congratulations on your invite to interview! How exciting! 🙂 We have the amazing Centre of Eyecare Excellence here, which is such a good place for our students to do practical work. One of our students on the Unibuddy platform studies Optometry here at Plymouth and may be able to help you with your questions. I'll link you here: https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/unibuddy

Best of luck!
~ Catherine, University of Plymouth
Original post by l_pxtel

Hi @l_pxtel

How are you? Huge congratulations on your invite to interview! How exciting! 🙂 We have the amazing Centre for Eyecare Excellence here, which is an amazing facility for our optometry students to do practical work. One of our student ambassadors on Unibuddy is an optometry student here at Plymouth and might be able to help you with your questions. Here's the link: https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/unibuddy

Best of luck!
~Catherine, University of Plymouth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending