The Student Room Group

10 marker model response for econ?

so we're currently going over paper 3 in a level economics, and we've been introduced to the 10 marker.

I understand the general structure of how to write the 10 marker, i.e. introduction, give the data, explain the point, evaluate it, give final judgement etc..

I'm just confused on writing the main point, so essentially how to explain your point given the data. I usually just start and finish on for example "The manufacturing sector is in decline... this is because the data in this extract shows..". I'd like to add a therefore but idk how to do that since it would just sounds like Im repeating my initial statement.

So i was wondering if anyone could give me a 'model' response (8-10 marks) for a 10 marker so that i can understand/visualise the structure a bit better?

hopefully that makes sense, thank u!
Original post by unxmutual
so we're currently going over paper 3 in a level economics, and we've been introduced to the 10 marker.
I understand the general structure of how to write the 10 marker, i.e. introduction, give the data, explain the point, evaluate it, give final judgement etc..
I'm just confused on writing the main point, so essentially how to explain your point given the data. I usually just start and finish on for example "The manufacturing sector is in decline... this is because the data in this extract shows..". I'd like to add a therefore but idk how to do that since it would just sounds like Im repeating my initial statement.
So i was wondering if anyone could give me a 'model' response (8-10 marks) for a 10 marker so that i can understand/visualise the structure a bit better?
hopefully that makes sense, thank u!
Yes I can send you some full mark responses with full feedback!
Reply 2
Original post by Makai Sterling
Yes I can send you some full mark responses with full feedback!

yes please do if you can ! :smile:)
same here please!

Quick Reply

Latest