The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Unable to secure accommodation please help

Hi all
Due to delayed CAS and eventually the visa, I'm few days away from starting my MSc and yet no accommodation:frown:
MMU accommodations and partners are full, spareroom is getting me nowhere. Can someone please advice me what to do ?
I'll be coming to UK for my MSc and land in Manchester on 16th.
Original post by vatsal_agr
Hi all
Due to delayed CAS and eventually the visa, I'm few days away from starting my MSc and yet no accommodation:frown:
MMU accommodations and partners are full, spareroom is getting me nowhere. Can someone please advice me what to do ?

Hi @vatsal_agr I hope you've had some luck finding accommodation since you posted this! If you're still struggling, it may be worth taking a look on Manchester Student Homes or sites such as Rightmove to see if there are any rooms available in private rented properties. There's also a Facebook group called Manchester Students' Group (MSG) where people will regularly post spare rooms that they have available.
I hope this helps!
Chloe :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by vatsal_agr
Hi all

Private accommodation- there is always some available, students move out, chop & change, semester abroad….

You just have to find the platform where MMU students discuss this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending