The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Csm interview ba fashion

hey i just had my interview for BA womenswear but the problem is that the server kept on being reloaded every 3 minutes. (interview is for 15mins by the way) I had to reenter 5 times which was super annoying. The tutor asked me a different question every time I entered again so I couldn't barely finish my answer. Also I couldn't share my screen so it also took time for my tutor to show my portfolio in her screen. Because I couldn't scroll down my portfolio, I'm not sure if she saw my whole portfolio. Should I contact CSM about this? I feel so awful rn.

Scroll to see replies

Wow thats crazy, when i did my interview they couldnt see me but once i reentered it was fixed. ig you should contact them, got nothing to lose
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
hey i just had my interview for BA womenswear but the problem is that the server kept on being reloaded every 3 minutes. (interview is for 15mins by the way) I had to reenter 5 times which was super annoying. The tutor asked me a different question every time I entered again so I couldn't barely finish my answer. Also I couldn't share my screen so it also took time for my tutor to show my portfolio in her screen. Because I couldn't scroll down my portfolio, I'm not sure if she saw my whole portfolio. Should I contact CSM about this? I feel so awful rn.

Ngl this whole teams thing has been a pain in the ass

Would u mind me asking what sort of questions they asked? I was asked this one question which kinda threw me off a bit it went like if u had all the time and money the world could give what would you do?” I liked the question in retrospect but idk I might have just waffled my answer
Reply 4
Original post by Boaz Volkoow
Wow thats crazy, when i did my interview they couldnt see me but once i reentered it was fixed. ig you should contact them, got nothing to lose

it was just insanity yeah i'm think about contacting csm but feel like the admission team won't really care about it or reply super late
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #2
Would u mind me asking what sort of questions they asked? I was asked this one question which kinda threw me off a bit it went like if u had all the time and money the world could give what would you do?” I liked the question in retrospect but idk I might have just waffled my answer

ikr can't understand why they don't do in person interviews anymore
Reply 6

they asked me about my project, the reason I applied to csm and what brand I want to work in. omg what kind of a question is that lol i would be panicking the moment I hear that. if u didn't panic and just told them your thoughts i feel like that would be fine. there's no wrong answer!! :smile:))))
they asked me about my project, the reason I applied to csm and what brand I want to work in. omg what kind of a question is that lol i would be panicking the moment I hear that. if u didn't panic and just told them your thoughts i feel like that would be fine. there's no wrong answer!! :smile:))))

lmao yeah I tried not to show my panic and went with what first came to mind, but anyways I've grown to hate teams now
Reply 8
lmao yeah I tried not to show my panic and went with what first came to mind, but anyways I've grown to hate teams now

same here lol can i ask what course u applied to?

Google Meet supremacy
I would definitely contact admissions. Every time I’ve contacted they’ve been really helpful. It will also show that you’re concerned about it!
same here lol can i ask what course u applied to?

I applied for BA fashion design print
Original post by Anonymous #3
I would definitely contact admissions. Every time I’ve contacted they’ve been really helpful. It will also show that you’re concerned about it!

I just sent them an email :smile:
I applied for BA fashion design print

Good luck for both of us !!
Goodluckkk!! I missed 5 minutes of my interview (different subject) cause my laptop decided the microphone didn’t want to work despite it working the night before but I got an offer so dww!! You did your best
Congratulations!! technology is so stupiddd but you did it :smile: Did u get an offer on the spot or how long did it take you to get an offer?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Goodluckkk!! I missed 5 minutes of my interview (different subject) cause my laptop decided the microphone didn’t want to work despite it working the night before but I got an offer so dww!! You did your best

I'm literally dying rn waiting for my result 😱🪦

Did ya apply anywhere else :3?

It took around 3 weeks for an email via my UCAS :smile:) Goodluckk the wait is awful loll
Original post by Anonymous #4
It took around 3 weeks for an email via my UCAS :smile:) Goodluckk the wait is awful loll

ikr when did u get ur offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending