The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM BA fashion design interview

Hello everyone! How did you CSM BA fashion design interview go? I had mine a few days ago, and I have some uneasy feeling that the tutors weren’t very interested in me and my portfolio. The questions they asked were pretty basic and plain. Shall I be worried or they just don’t really ask deep and complicated questions? I wasn’t worried at all and I feel like everything went pretty well and calm, but I really do worry now.
What questions were you asked?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
hey I had my interview for womenswear few days ago. the tutor also asked me about my portfolio and simple questions like what brand I want to work in placement year, what I want to become after graduation. don't worry! i think they just ask simple questions in general. what course did u apply to?!
Original post by Anonymous #3
hey I had my interview for womenswear few days ago. the tutor also asked me about my portfolio and simple questions like what brand I want to work in placement year, what I want to become after graduation. don't worry! i think they just ask simple questions in general. what course did u apply to?!

I was asked in a very similar way...How should I tell if Anna's interested in my work..!!
Original post by Anonymous #2
I was asked in a very similar way...How should I tell if Anna's interested in my work..!!

I had mine with Heather. How was Anna like other than the questions she asked u?
I think they can only ask those basic questions (thats what's she told me ) as it keeps things fair among everyone.
Original post by Anonymous #4
I think they can only ask those basic questions (thats what's she told me ) as it keeps things fair among everyone.

did the person who interviewed u said that in the interview?
yep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending