The Student Room Group

Antony and Cleopatra A level

Hi guys does anyone do Antony and Cleopatra for literature a levels. It’s one of the hardest texts according to my teacher. Do you guys have any docs of analysis or notes that could help ?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum
which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

What’s the link
Reply 3
hi i'm in year 13 and i can say for a fact that your teacher is wrong loll. i think it's one of the easiest shakespeare texts to study! we have 2 english classes and the other class study Hamlet. it's so long, sooo much longer than A&C and my friends in that class really dislke it + my teacher specifically chose antony & cleopatra because you can always write about the same stuff for any essay question and use the same AO3 and AO5 for all your essays! i'm not sure what you've covered so far in the play but i can genuinely tell you right now that it's not difficult at all

what's your exam board btw?
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest