The Student Room Group

how to catchup with alevels- its daunting and draining

How to revise effectively and remember when there is a load of content for a level to achieve A*s. I am burnt out
Biology OCR A
History Edexcel
Spanish AQA
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by axsmk001
How to revise effectively and remember when there is a load of content for a level to achieve A*s. I am burnt out
Biology OCR A
History Edexcel
Spanish AQA

Hey @axsmk001 :smile:

I'd recommend using Quizlet to help you memorise content quicker and easier, it lets you create flashcards and quizzes so it makes it much more fun. I used it a lot throughout my time studying my a-levels, and found it really worked for me. To stay organised you could use apps such as OneNote and Google Keep, and use Trello for managing your tasks and to-do lists in a more visual way.

I'm sorry that you're currently feeling burnt out with it all. It's so important to maintain a healthy work-life balance and prioritise your mental health and wellbeing. Please do ensure you're getting plenty of rest, eating well, staying hydrated, going outside for walks and getting fresh air. It always helped me stay more focused and on track when I had something to look forward to, so if you can arrange something nice to do once the studying is over.

You've got this! I believe in you :smile:

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest