The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

ual foundation

hi did anyone else get asked to do an interview for ual’s foundation course. is this a good sign?
Original post by lanakelly
hi did anyone else get asked to do an interview for ual’s foundation course. is this a good sign?

I got an email about an interview yesterday then they emailed just now saying it was an accident, and they don’t conduct interviews for foundation!! let me know if you get the same!! very confused
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
I got an email about an interview yesterday then they emailed just now saying it was an accident, and they don’t conduct interviews for foundation!! let me know if you get the same!! very confused

just got that email also v confused lol

does this mean they already reviewed your portfolio?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
does this mean they already reviewed your portfolio?

i’m not sure i saw someone say u can see if they’ve opened it in the events section of ur application hub but idk if it’s true cuz it’s not coming up for me
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1

r u a home student or international cuz i saw some international students got their offers so maybe it’s a home thing?
r u a home student or international cuz i saw some international students got their offers so maybe it’s a home thing?

Yes I’m home student!
how do u know international students are receiving offers?

How do u know international students got offers? I was told they'll let us know late April..
Original post by anonima24
How do u know international students got offers? I was told they'll let us know late April..

there is another thread and some international say they have gotten an offer already, who did you ask?

how do u know international students are already getting offers? I was told they'll be coming late April.
Reply 11
Original post by anonima24
how do u know international students are already getting offers? I was told they'll be coming late April.

i saw some ppl on other threads say they got their offers but i doubt uals given them all out yet
as an int'l student, I still haven't heard back
just got that email also v confused lol

Hello I applied for both a BA in product design and a foundation course. I got an interview for my BA and in my interview they told me they think I applied to early and told me to wait for an offer from foundation and that foundation has no interviews.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending