The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Foundation Year

Hi. I'm an International student who has applied to the KCL Foundation Year to study Global Politics and Social Science. I was wondering if taking part in this course is worth it? I have received offers from other unis such as SOAS but because KCL is such a good uni I want to take the opportunity. Any advice/experiences of being in the KCL Foundation Year would be so helpful.
Reply 1
hey there! congrats! im also thinking about applying and wanted to ask when in the cycle you applied, and how long it took them to get back to you? in regards to ur question kcl seems like a great choice and ive head many good things abt it!!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by hg77
hey there! congrats! im also thinking about applying and wanted to ask when in the cycle you applied, and how long it took them to get back to you? in regards to ur question kcl seems like a great choice and ive head many good things abt it!!

I applied around the same time as the UCAS deadline. They took around a month and a half to reply. The application process was really easy though because they have their own platform where you can apply directly to the Foundation Year plus they were really quick at answering questions through email if you have any. Good luck!! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Aishalawal
I applied around the same time as the UCAS deadline. They took around a month and a half to reply. The application process was really easy though because they have their own platform where you can apply directly to the Foundation Year plus they were really quick at answering questions through email if you have any. Good luck!! :smile:

thank you! do you think it's gonna be hard to get in now, especially since the priority dealine has passed?

Quick Reply

Latest