The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL or Nottingham

I am a student from Turkey looking forward to study in UK in the following year I have a foundation offer from KCL and a UCAS offer from nottingham I know that nottingham's business management courses are slightly better plus life at nottingham apeals to me more but I can't ignore KCL's reputation.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Ayn0xs
I am a student from Turkey looking forward to study in UK in the following year I have a foundation offer from KCL and a UCAS offer from nottingham I know that nottingham's business management courses are slightly better plus life at nottingham apeals to me more but I can't ignore KCL's reputation.

I'd choose Nottingham all the same, seems like it's what you want to do. If you wish to stay in the UK afterwards, it matters very little where you went to university. Plus, KCL is starting to become known as a place that doesn't treat their students - or prospective applicants - too well, so your experience with the university would probably be better at Nottingham too!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
KCL's business management course ranks very highly, see completeuniguide. I'd go KCL as an international bc of its reputation and prestige. Nottingham is not so well-known globally. obvious London advantage too

Quick Reply

Latest