Is anyone planning on studying Primary Ed with a QTS at
- Uni of South Wales
- Uni of Portsmouth
- Uni of Gloucestershire
- St Mary's
I'm in Year 13, and I'm planning to enroll in Sep 2024
Still haven't picked my firm and insurance yet 😭😭

Hey @ratnates,

It's great to hear that you're considering UoG for your studies and are looking at a course that scored 95% for academic support in the National Student Survey 2023.

If you haven't already, come to our open day on 15 June to get a real taste for what UoG is all about! https://www.glos.ac.uk/visit-us/open-days/undergraduate-open-days/

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
Mara 🙂
UoG Rep
I am! Portsmouth specifically. I have been offered an interview which I'm very nervous about - the Maths and English test in particular
Reply 3
Original post by KEGates1990
I am! Portsmouth specifically. I have been offered an interview which I'm very nervous about - the Maths and English test in particular

omg hii!!! i'm actually thinking of firming portsmouth, i rlly like what it has to offer!

also don't stress over the tests and interviews, the interviews are very relaxed and its for the interviewer to get to know you more, and for you to get to know more about the course and the uni and clear any doubts you'll have
the tests too - just make sure to show your workings for maths! good luck, lmk how it goes!!
I'm so bad at maths - it really worries me! What level would you say it is? I'm doing some revision to brush up! I feel prepped for the presentation part, i've chosen the school trip questions. I'm normally super creative but the 'be creative' advise has actually thrown me 🤣 So happy the interview is relaxed.... did any of the questions throw you?
Reply 5
Original post by KEGates1990
I'm so bad at maths - it really worries me! What level would you say it is? I'm doing some revision to brush up! I feel prepped for the presentation part, i've chosen the school trip questions. I'm normally super creative but the 'be creative' advise has actually thrown me 🤣 So happy the interview is relaxed.... did any of the questions throw you?

honestly i'd say ks2-ish, it's pretty doable, trust me

as for interview questions, since uop was my 4th interview, i'd already gotten familiar with the questions they ask, it was a similar roulette with the unis i applied for, so i wasn't thrown by anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending