The Student Room Group

Feedback on interview?

Has anyone asked for feedback on med interview and got a score ?
just wondering (for son) what are the chances of getting an offer if on wait-list once peeps firm offers/results ?
Also if you have a deferred offer for 2025 are the (luckier!) people in a position to get offered places for Sept too?
or is deferred just that and not flexible !
Sorry for the ramble x
Thankyou
Reply 1
Hi Susan, it’s still flexible. For example I know people who have been waitlisted and received a deferred entry but are still on the waitlist for this year. So they get first dibs (depending on the position on the waitlist) if some people haven’t firmed that uni.

Some unis are happy to provide feedback on interview and/or position on waitlist. Others not so much.

I hope he’s encouraged to continue working hard because places free up quicker than one thinks + there’s also clearing if anything but wishing him all the best x
Reply 2
Original post by Had!jahh
Hi Susan, it’s still flexible. For example I know people who have been waitlisted and received a deferred entry but are still on the waitlist for this year. So they get first dibs (depending on the position on the waitlist) if some people haven’t firmed that uni.
Some unis are happy to provide feedback on interview and/or position on waitlist. Others not so much.
I hope he’s encouraged to continue working hard because places free up quicker than one thinks + there’s also clearing if anything but wishing him all the best x

thankyou so much for that !
really appreciate it ....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending