The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
As I said in the other thread 'only if atheists get their own country, I call scotland!'
Hobnobs Galore
we should call it jesus land

That sounds like a lovely place to live.
Reply 22
britain iis a mulicultural country. deal with it
Thud
Except a bunch of non-Jews are allowed to live in Israel, I don't get the impression from the OP that this would be the case with a christian country, and if it is, then most of the west are christian countries, plus vatican city.

BTW I don't necessarily agree with the OP's views at all, was just clarifying his apparent intention.
Thud
Ethiopian Jews and European Jews are one ethnic group? :s-smilie:

Actually tests on the Y chromosone of Beta Israel and Ashkenazi Jews shows distinct links. It's absolutely fascinating.
SS92
britain iis a mulicultural country. deal with it

I won't deal with it. Paganism ftw.
Reply 26
PeeWeeDan
Actually tests on the Y chromosone of Beta Israel and Ashkenazi Jews shows distinct links. It's absolutely fascinating.

Wow learn something new everyday...
I think a better idea would be to split up everyone into two groups, religious and non-religious. All the religious people have countries that they share, and all the non-religious people will have their own. Non-religious people will live in peace and harmony, and the religious countries will have war.
Reply 28
Thud
Ethiopian Jews and European Jews are one ethnic group? :s-smilie:

Well yes. They have the similar genetic markers. Historically are they one ethnic group? No. In any case, the great majority of jews are of one historic population with genetic lineage that can be traced back to the 12 tribes of Israel. They are an incredibly homogeneous population compared to Christians or Muslims.
curryADD
Well yes. They have the similar genetic markers. Historically are they one ethnic group? No. In any case, the great majority of jews are of one historic population with genetic lineage that can be traced back to the 12 tribes of Israel. They are an incredibly homogeneous population compared to Christians or Muslims.
:yep:
Reply 30
PeeWeeDan

I'm glad someone else knows what they are talking about. :hugs: :yep:

+rep
Reply 31
electriic_ink
I won't deal with it. Paganism ftw.

ignorant ****.
Reply 32
SS92
ignorant ****.

I think you missed the point of the thread :smile:

Latest

Trending