The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Absolutley nothing, halloween was boring at our house :frown:

Edit: YES PAGE 100 :biggrin:
yo-less
treat!*cough*3rd gem*cough* :smile:

Yes!! I never even noticed!
Thank you all! I'd like to thank the academy for... Wait wrong speech!
Never mind!
Yo-less, Yo-less! Lirael is threatening to keep neg repping me 'till I lose my gems!!! Ground her!
yo-less
^o) are you a spy for...*whispers* the others?:eek:

No, I'm just a creepy stalker.
--------------
AndrewsJoseph

It's only page 34 for me...
Reply 1984
AndrewsJoseph
Absolutley nothing, halloween was boring at our house :frown:

:party:rep for the 1rst poster on pg 100 - AJ :cool: later though :eek:
Reply 1985
Psycho_Gerbil
Yo-less, Yo-less! Lirael is threatening to keep neg repping me 'till I lose my gems!!! Ground her!

:eek:Lirael!!!what's this i hear about threatening your sister?:security:
Reply 1986
ayaan

It's only page 34 for me...

^o)how/why?
I changed my options so that I get 60 posts per page.
I'm too lazy to trawl through too many pages...
Reply 1988
yo-less
:eek:Lirael!!!what's this i hear about threatening your sister?:security:
She started it. Don't know how she did but she did.
I didn't start it! She did! She's jealous 'cos nobody said happy birthday to her six months ago. But it's only because she didn't tell anybody her birthday! Ground her!
Reply 1990
:s: you guys squabble like Tom and Jerry...

ahh,i love that show:biggrin:
sorry,that's not the right way to go:frown:
Reply 1991
This forum will just be random spamming until some time next year... so I may aswell join in too, so here is the first10,000 Digits of Pi
and here is a site that makes music out of the first 10,000 Digits of Pi :biggrin:

Hope those are as pointless to you as they are to me.

Another pointless fact is that the 359th, 360th and 361th digits are 3, 6, 0 which put together make 360, which is how many degrees are in a circle, very strange.
yo-less
:s: you guys squabble like Tom and Jerry...

ahh,i love that show:biggrin:
sorry,that's not the right way to go:frown:

You're right! It ain't the right way to go! The right way to go is to ground her!!!
Reply 1993
Psycho_Gerbil
You're right! It ain't the right way to go! The right way to go is to ground her!!!

:afraid: er...:s: 'tis hard as i'm already below ground...bringing her down with me would mean i would have to crawl up through the soil...like in all those horror movies:eek:

*gnarled hand breaks through surface of soil*
Reply 1994
btw,AF news
There is only a very small plot review, but here's what Colfer said:
"It's about an eighth family of fairies who, when humans drove the fairies underground, they decided they didn't want to go, so they lifted their island out of time,"

"And now the spell is wearing off, and they're coming back. They're popping up all over the world for a few seconds. Artemis Fowl is the only one who can predict, and he's waiting for them."
There is also a few rumours flying around that it involves the Bermuda Triangle as being their "lost island!"

Oh, and you know when I said Nicolas Hault was going to play Artemis Fowl? Well, he's not any more, as he's too old. He oringanally was when plans for the film began back in 2002, I think, but see, he's 16 now *cough* and can hardly play a 12year old . . . .
source:Ignotus Veritas
her source:er...:flute:
:eek: So they don't have an Artemis again?? But he looked perfect! Can't they just say he was a mature looking twelve? :p:
Reply 1996
well,by the time they make the movie he might be legal*cough*:wink:
Reply 1997
It could be ages before they finish the Artemis Fowl movie, think of how much pointless spam would be in this forum by the time it's done!!!
FOALY
It could be ages before they finish the Artemis Fowl movie, think of how much pointless spam would be in this forum by the time it's done!!!

Agreed. this is taking too long!
Reply 1999
I get the 2000th post in Artemis Fowl forums, Yay!

Latest