The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2520
staylor
Yeah - I was a flowerpot.

I told you already, no one likes the damn flower pots!:hmmm: Someone will knock you over and then you'll break! Then what are we gonna do, eh?

____

Pine; http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=3123971#post3123971 and the page before that for more info
yo-less
I told you already, no one likes the damn flower pots!:hmmm: Someone will knock you over and then you'll break! Then what are we gonna do, eh?

Laugh, that's what!:p:
i agree :biggrin:
Pine, you seriously havesome freaky-ass avatars! They are SOOOO cool! :biggrin:
pineappleipod
*ouch*

i got Kazumi Asakura on that quiz

*has nothing more to say...*

Kazumi rules! Nice avatar by the way. And can I come to this party, or is it my turn to be left out?
psycho> really? whoa thanks, you're too kind! another party! :party: that's my first attempt in making an animated pic cuz i always had my friend do it for me before

aj> wooh, kazumi rules! of course you can come, everyone can come! party! :biggrin:
:party::cheers:
it's choatic here...there's a coup de' etat and some rallies. stupid filipinos, they hate the current president so they want to get rid of her. they don't realize they have no one to replace her with. oh well, atleast school got suspended. :biggrin: :party:
Reply 2529
pineappleipod
psycho> really? whoa thanks, you're too kind! another party! :party: that's my first attempt in making an animated pic cuz i always had my friend do it for me before

aj> wooh, kazumi rules! of course you can come, everyone can come! party! :biggrin:

George. W. Bush can't come:hmmm:
let me rephrase that, everyone in this thread can come :biggrin:
your loot bags all have ninja bouncers, goodluck with them :biggrin:
YAY! PARTY! Sorry I'm late. :party: :cake: :cheers: :ninja:
:bang: :thrasher: :party: :cheers: :cake: :beer: :rock: :ninja:

i just love smilies :biggrin:
pineappleipod
your loot bags all have ninja bouncers, goodluck with them :biggrin:

:vroam:*Drops loot bag and runs*
*picks up loot bag and throws it at psycho then runs away from a hostile psycho*
Reply 2537
AndrewsJoseph
*kicks out gate crashers* :ninja:

Traitor I say! AJ is infact George W Bush!:mad:

Psycho Gerbil
:vroam:*Drops loot bag and runs*

No littering!
*still running* that IS why i threw it at her...and i'm sure the ninja bouncers can clean after themselves...*ducks away from a flying gerbil*

i don't even know what i'm saying anymore :biggrin:
yo-less
Traitor I say! AJ is infact George W Bush!:mad:

Rubbish! :eek: My IQ is twice that of his! Then again, I think some of my chickens have a higher IQ than him too...

Latest