The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

let's get em

:viking: *how come you get a gun and i get a club?*
Because I'm specialer!:p:
Reply 2642
WTF homing chickens. But chickens can't fly.
lirael2
WTF homing chickens. But chickens can't fly.

Open your mind! We give them cannons of course!
Reply 2644
So......what's the actual news on the Artemis Fowl movie? Is it still happening? How far off is it?
i'ma say it again, it comes out when the fans die out :frown:
pineappleipod
i'ma say it again, it comes out when the fans die out :frown:

We'll beat the system if we all get cyrogenically frozen!
Reply 2647
Psycho Gerbil
We'll beat the system if we all get cyrogenically frozen!

Well then we might miss it on cineama and miss the best experence. We'd be reduced to watching it on tellies
lirael2
Well then we might miss it on cineama and miss the best experence. We'd be reduced to watching it on tellies

Not if we get unfrozen when they start showing the trailers, so we'll have enough time to readjust.
the question is...will they *whoever THEY are* unfreeze us?
Reply 2650
pineappleipod
the question is...will they *whoever THEY are* unfreeze us?

My thought exactly. How can we trust people in the future. They might even unfreeze us and start experamenting on our lungs or something. Its 1984 all over :ninja: or the human race has become bacicly extint except for those eion colfer fans that have had themselves frozen:tumble:
Oh great, I killed the thread.

Just so you know, I'll be changing my username, I think the sheep are on to me and I need a new identity.
PLEASE tell me the sheep didn't get everybody! Where is everyone?
Reply 2654
Well I wanted to know what the HARD COLD FACTS are involving this movie shrouded in rumour and other shroudy things.......but it seems like everyone in this thread is more interested in sheep and homing chickens.... :rolleyes:
Reply 2655
wiggles
Well I wanted to know what the HARD COLD FACTS are involving this movie shrouded in rumour and other shroudy things.......but it seems like everyone in this thread is more interested in sheep and homing chickens.... :rolleyes:

The fact is there is no fact. We know nothing thats happening to this movie and its become our little privite thread. If you want to search it by all means do but we don't know any more then you do probaly. Hope that helps it feels like we're banging your head against a brick wall :banghead: ouch that hurt *goes away to rest head*
well it turns out yo-less is fine...

i know one fact about the movie! it's based on a book by eoin colfer :biggrin: bet no one knew THAT
Reply 2657
pineappleipod
well it turns out yo-less is fine...

i know one fact about the movie! it's based on a book by eoin colfer :biggrin: bet no one knew THAT

Thanks for that Pinepapple :p: that cleared everything up hehe :biggrin: So how did you finde out about yo-less you get her email
I'm still changing my name though, can't be too carefull...
she sent me a private message

what will your new name be aj? andrewsjoseph2? that would be a great idea you know, no one will know it's you :biggrin: or maybe sebastian, lol

Latest