The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3380
Jangrafess
*plans to use this somehow on AFC*

Excuze me? :hmmm:
Reply 3381
Yo-less just read your sig. How could your brother say that to your mum lol. Im scard that he said that lol. My sisters are p0issing me off at the minite im hopeing its a phase because they've just entered their teenage years realy. OOh well.
siblings always piss each other off. it's normal, I guess... :biggrin:
ah! i finally got to post here. i couldn't access TSR earlier :frown:

what's this i read about 'Artemis Fowl and the Hidden Society of Evil Vampires who Hate Sheep'? :eek:

eoin colfer must see that! :cool:
rusty_diamond
hey people, about FF, I'm thinking of buying it, but since it's part 7 I dunno if I should, can anyone tell me the title of the first one?
please, big eyes don't mean anime! amazon should know better...

It's not actually the seventh movie, it acts as a sequel to the seventh Final Fantasy game. It's actually only the third FF movie ever made. Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals was the first movie, but even that was a sequel to the fifth FF game. Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was the second film, and I don't think that was a sequel to anything :hmmmm2: Then was Final Fantasy Unlimited, a 25 episode non-CG anime series (:biggrin:), and then Advent Children was made.

:proud:
Reply 3386
lirael2
Yo-less just read your sig. How could your brother say that to your mum lol. Im scard that he said that lol. My sisters are p0issing me off at the minite im hopeing its a phase because they've just entered their teenage years realy. OOh well.

My bro is not even a teen, he's 21 :eek2:

pineappleipod
ah! i finally got to post here. i couldn't access TSR earlier :frown:

what's this i read about 'Artemis Fowl and the Hidden Society of Evil Vampires who Hate Sheep'? :eek:

eoin colfer must see that! :cool:

Err...the newest Arty book. :p:

AngryJellyfish
It's not actually the seventh movie, it acts as a sequel to the seventh Final Fantasy game. It's actually only the third FF movie ever made. Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals was the first movie, but even that was a sequel to the fifth FF game. Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was the second film, and I don't think that was a sequel to anything :hmmmm2: Then was Final Fantasy Unlimited, a 25 episode non-CG anime series (:biggrin:), and then Advent Children was made.

:proud:

This is exactly why you're a thread killer! :hmmm:
AngryJellyfish
I'm a sub once again! :biggrin:

:party:
uh...oh no psycho i think that kinda killed the thread :biggrin:

quick someone! say something in-depth! or...just...say something!
I'm saying something. blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. was that enough? :biggrin:
Reply 3390
Im not sure lol i think we need a new subject to talk about. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *walks away and thinks*
Helium!
Reply 3392
I just love how intellectual we are these days.

So... How old will Arty be when he dies?
he'll probably figure out a way to live forever :cool:

ketchup!
nah, I don't think he'll live forever... but, since he got.... erm.... how many people in here haven't read TLC yet? ^^;
i still haven't! :frown:

stupid philippine bookstores...
*sigh* oh well, I won't carry on then...
Reply 3397
Piney, you're holding us all back! :hmmm:

Read the book at once, I say!

What were you saying, rd? (rusty's new name)
:biggrin: I was saying now that he's got

Spoiler

I think he won't be immortal, but he'll definatly have a longer life. sort of a slowing-down of time on him.... at least, that's what I think. and considering I don't think much, it's pretty deep...
*unlurks*

Can't work out how to do spoiler tags correctly...

*relurks*

Latest